Ghost vs. Arturo 21 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Arturo 21 wwyd

Well, I guess Arturo didn't much like any of his options here, and he thought it wouldn't make that much difference if he was down 7-5 or 7-4, so he played an intentional - here's how he left it ----->
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 09-27-2017, 02:06 AM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Last view ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

I would keep it simple and come off the right side of the 6 with some RHE and CB goes 2 rails behind the 10, 6 stays in my quadrant.

I dont know if the 1 is wired or not, but it looks close if you leave the CB on this side of the stack. If I thought it was for sure wired, I may softly kick 1 rail into the 10 and take an intentional and break the dead 1 ball up.

Comment

Playin' all cue ball, bank the 2 back towards the 6 put the cue ball behind the 10. All cue ball and cue ball speed here.
        Bill Meacham
        WBT
        www.worldbilliardtour.com
        no link....

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
          I would keep it simple and come off the right side of the 6 with some RHE and CB goes 2 rails behind the 10, 6 stays in my quadrant.

I dont know if the 1 is wired or not, but it looks close if you leave the CB on this side of the stack. If I thought it was for sure wired, I may softly kick 1 rail into the 10 and take an intentional and break the dead 1 ball up.
          not sure you need the spin but however you get there yes...

Comment

Ducking for a change.

pj
            chgo

[ATTACH]39731[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files

Comment

I would have a look at pocketing the 5 and goes three rails to get behind the 10 and protect my 6. Getting there off the 2 one rail in another possibility.

I would have to be at the table to judge the interactions, but I might even take a kick at 10 and push some stuff my way.

Comment

If there's a shot clock, I'm taking an extension.

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                Arturo's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- score is 1 to 0, Ghost ahead, both going to 8 --- wwyd? ----->

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                  Playin' all cue ball, bank the 2 back towards the 6 put the cue ball behind the 10. All cue ball and cue ball speed here.
                  I'm too afraid of the 2 running into the 15 and it goes near his hole instead of mine...ooh what about playing the 2 into the side of the 15 on purpose, both balls go to your hole and still get your cb behind the 10 like u said..

Comment

I do not believe you can get behind the 10 two rails of the six. What's more, try to spin that ball when you are jacked up is tough.

Comment

I'm too afraid of the 2 running into the 15 and it goes near his hole instead of mine...ooh what about playing the 2 into the side of the 15 on purpose, both balls go to your hole and still get your cb behind the 10 like u said..
                      I like it, might work.
                      Bill Meacham
                      WBT
                      no link....

Comment

i might come off the 5 and play safe like pj, but i wouldnt want to let him see the 4 ball bank..... otherwise, id take a foul and kick softly to freeze on the 10 ball.....

Comment

I'm coming off the edge of the 14 and trying to stick you on the bad side of the 10

Comment

I like crossing the 10 ball long rail with a touch of left and try to freeze the cb to the 1/8. Definitely trying to get the 10 ball on his side rail.

Comment

Bank the 5 towards your side leaving it off the long rail, cue ball head rail then back to the chalk on the long rail. There will be a shot on the 10, but it moves everything towards your pocket if attempted. I don't like ducking on this shot when I'm able to improve my ball position. Must make sure I don't loose speed control of the 5 ball.
                              Bill Meacham
                              WBT
                              no link....

Comment

Working...
                              X