Cardone

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bill is scheduled for his back surgery today in Dallas. He picked one of the top guys. I'm sure he'll let us know how he's doing in the next few days.

~Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Bill is scheduled for his back surgery today in Dallas. He picked one of the top guys. I'm sure he'll let us know how he's doing in the next few days.

~Doc

Thanks for the concern doc but I'm scheduled for surgery Oct. 2nd not Sept. 2nd. HOWEVER, I will take all the support that you guys are willing to give.

Thanks in advance.

DR. Bill

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Sorry, Bill..!! I thought it was unusual for surgery on a Saturday, but you DID write Sept. 2 in your Email. So-- hop in the pool and get your muscles vitalized..:) You'll be in good shape for the procedure.

~Doc

beatle

Verified Member
good luck and stay off the pain killers as much as you possibly can. you will forget later about all the pain. but without it you dont know what your body can do or not and re-injury can follow easily.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
good luck and stay off the pain killers as much as you possibly can. you will forget later about all the pain. but without it you dont know what your body can do or not and re-injury can follow easily.

I hadn't thought about that reason to resist the pain killers. (Embarrassed that I hadn't.) I'll bet that's excellent advice.

Glad you were able to settle on a Doc relatively quickly, Bill. Must mean that you really like him. Good luck... I'll be thinking of you often.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Thanks for the concern doc but I'm scheduled for surgery Oct. 2nd not Sept. 2nd. HOWEVER, I will take all the support that you guys are willing to give.

Thanks in advance.

DR. Bill
wishing you a speedy recovery. FastEddieF.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hope you're back soon after your pit stop. Heal well...once you're better I'll only be asking for 10-8.