Cardone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardone

Bill is scheduled for his back surgery today in Dallas. He picked one of the top guys. I'm sure he'll let us know how he's doing in the next few days.

~Doc

Best wishes Dr. Bill; get well soon.

Comment

I hope all goes well and he has a full recovery.

Comment

Cardone

Best of luck today Billy. 👍. Listen to your Doctors
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
          Bill is scheduled for his back surgery today in Dallas. He picked one of the top guys. I'm sure he'll let us know how he's doing in the next few days.

~Doc
          Thanks for the concern doc but I'm scheduled for surgery Oct. 2nd not Sept. 2nd. HOWEVER, I will take all the support that you guys are willing to give.

Thanks in advance.

DR. Bill

Comment

Sorry, Bill..!! I thought it was unusual for surgery on a Saturday, but you DID write Sept. 2 in your Email. So-- hop in the pool and get your muscles vitalized.. You'll be in good shape for the procedure.

~Doc

Comment

good luck and stay off the pain killers as much as you possibly can. you will forget later about all the pain. but without it you dont know what your body can do or not and re-injury can follow easily.

Comment

billy
                I HOPE THE SURGERY LEAVES YOU PAIN FREE....
                Last edited by lll; 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beatle View Post
                  good luck and stay off the pain killers as much as you possibly can. you will forget later about all the pain. but without it you dont know what your body can do or not and re-injury can follow easily.
                  I hadn't thought about that reason to resist the pain killers. (Embarrassed that I hadn't.) I'll bet that's excellent advice.

Glad you were able to settle on a Doc relatively quickly, Bill. Must mean that you really like him. Good luck... I'll be thinking of you often.

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                    Thanks for the concern doc but I'm scheduled for surgery Oct. 2nd not Sept. 2nd. HOWEVER, I will take all the support that you guys are willing to give.

Thanks in advance.

DR. Bill
                    wishing you a speedy recovery. FastEddieF.

Comment

Get well and back in action soon.
                      JOHN HENDERSON
                      Al Romero Cue
                      Magic Chalk

Comment

Hope you're back soon after your pit stop. Heal well...once you're better I'll only be asking for 10-8.
                        Live long and play strong,
                        -Chicagomike

Comment

Working...
                        X