Virgo boycott???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgo boycott???

Happy belated Keone!! Good work on the diet.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Damn, I didn't realize that you are a Virgo! See, that's why you're so good at what you do...

Happy belated birthday, BROTHER!!

~Doc

P.S. Off the wall question: Did you ever work with Stuart Margolin? He seems like he'd be a good guy to work with; although he mostly did TV.
      Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
      Happy belated Keone!! Good work on the diet.
      Thanks to all for the wishes, extending happy B'Day wishes to my fellow nit pickers Doc and Keone

Doc, you could always depend on Angel (to do the wrong thing). I saw him in something so old he was using a different first name.
      Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
      (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

keone
        happy birthday
        soon you will be so skinny noone will recognize you...

Comment

Thanks guys! Never thought I'd make 70.

I came across Stuart Margolin couple of times but never got to know him.
          He seemed too hyper for me.
          But look who I ran into yesterday.
          Huggy Bear. From Starsky and Hutch.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Me and Huggy Bear (480x640).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	396430

Comment

Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
            Thanks guys! Never thought I'd make 70.

I came across Stuart Margolin couple of times but never got to know him.
            He seemed too hyper for me.
            But look who I ran into yesterday.
            Huggy Bear. From Starsky and Hutch.
            [ATTACH]19395[/ATTACH]

Oh My God.. Todd and I were just talking about him the other day.. What a picture.. Looking good.. Happy Birthday...Stay on the diet.. (I just had a huge piece of devil food cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it)
            "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
              Thanks to all for the wishes, extending happy B'Day wishes to my fellow nit pickers Doc and Keone

Doc, you could always depend on Angel (to do the wrong thing). I saw him in something so old he was using a different first name.
              Yeah, the Rockford Files shows he was in were the best. No question.

And Keone-- great picture of you and HB!

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                Oh My God.. Todd and I were just talking about him the other day.. What a picture.. Looking good.. Happy Birthday...Stay on the diet.. (I just had a huge piece of devil food cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it)
                You sick, boy...

~Doc

Comment

Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

Happy belated, ole buddy!

~Doc
                  shameless soliciting
                  If I were going to wish anyone a happy birthday, you and Rod would certainly get priority. Fact is that ONE of the ways in which I dance to a different tune is that since my birthday doesn't mean anything to me, and I've reached the age that I'd like to forget it, I don't ever post on these threads.

However, just to PROVE that I'm lying, I chose today to tell you my birthday is tomorrow.

Your whining made me do it.

G'damn Virgos.
                  Last edited by LSJohn; 09-12-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    If I were going to wish anyone a happy birthday, you and Rod would certainly get priority. Fact is that ONE of the ways in which I dance to a different tune is that since my birthday doesn't mean anything to me, and I've reached the age that I'd like to forget it, I don't ever post on these threads.

However, just to PROVE that I'm lying, I chose today to tell you my birthday is tomorrow.

G'damn Virgos.
                    Well then, since you don't want to draw attention to your birthday TODAY, I won't start a separate thread. But Happy Birthday anyway, you pain in the ass old fart!..

~Doc

Comment

Virgo boycott???

Well then, since you don't want to draw attention to your birthday TODAY, I won't start a separate thread. But Happy Birthday anyway, you pain in the ass old fart!..

~Doc

Happy Birthday John!! I found a great picture of you from your acting career which I will post herein. Even lists your birth year. 😮

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday Guys,sorry I'm late but better late then never.Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post

G'damn Virgos.
                          Happy Birthday John (and Keoneyo)!

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                            Happy Birthday John!! I found a great picture of you from your acting career which I will post herein. Even lists your birth year. 😮

LMAO

Good shot.

Comment

John
                              Since you don't celebrate your birthday
                              I will wish myself a happy day
                              Jk
                              Wish you a happy birthday

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                                John
                                Since you don't celebrate your birthday
                                I will wish myself a happy day
                                Jk
                                Wish you a happy birthday
                                Heh, you couldn't resist, but I gotta give you credit for trying.

How's the Irma aftermath where you are? Have we heard from all our Florida guys? (I've been very hit-and-miss- the last several days.)

Comment

Working...
                                X