Virgo boycott???

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks to all for the wishes, extending happy B'Day wishes to my fellow nit pickers Doc and Keone

Doc, you could always depend on Angel (to do the wrong thing). I saw him in something so old he was using a different first name.
Yeah, the Rockford Files shows he was in were the best. No question.

And Keone-- great picture of you and HB!

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

Happy belated, ole buddy!:)

~Doc
shameless soliciting

If I were going to wish anyone a happy birthday, you and Rod would certainly get priority. Fact is that ONE of the ways in which I dance to a different tune is that since my birthday doesn't mean anything to me, and I've reached the age that I'd like to forget it, I don't ever post on these threads.

However, just to PROVE that I'm lying, I chose today to tell you my birthday is tomorrow. :D

Your whining made me do it. ;)

G'damn Virgos.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
If I were going to wish anyone a happy birthday, you and Rod would certainly get priority. Fact is that ONE of the ways in which I dance to a different tune is that since my birthday doesn't mean anything to me, and I've reached the age that I'd like to forget it, I don't ever post on these threads.

However, just to PROVE that I'm lying, I chose today to tell you my birthday is tomorrow. :D

G'damn Virgos.
Well then, since you don't want to draw attention to your birthday TODAY, I won't start a separate thread. But Happy Birthday anyway, you pain in the ass old fart!..:D

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Virgo boycott???

Well then, since you don't want to draw attention to your birthday TODAY, I won't start a separate thread. But Happy Birthday anyway, you pain in the ass old fart!..:D

~Doc

Happy Birthday John!! I found a great picture of you from your acting career which I will post herein. Even lists your birth year. 😮

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Happy Happy Birthday Guys,sorry I'm late but better late then never.Happy Birthday

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

G'damn Virgos.

Happy Birthday John (and Keoneyo)!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
John
Since you don't celebrate your birthday
I will wish myself a happy day :p
Jk
Wish you a happy birthday :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John
Since you don't celebrate your birthday
I will wish myself a happy day :p
Jk
Wish you a happy birthday :)

Heh, you couldn't resist, but I gotta give you credit for trying. :D

How's the Irma aftermath where you are? Have we heard from all our Florida guys? (I've been very hit-and-miss- the last several days.)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Heh, you couldn't resist, but I gotta give you credit for trying. :D

How's the Irma aftermath where you are? Have we heard from all our Florida guys? (I've been very hit-and-miss- the last several days.)

I was wondering about Mr. Smith.. He might have got a roll since Irma went up the west side.. Isn't he in Cocoa??? happy bday everybody...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h23sRXs_YnU

John I don't want to hijack the birthday thread
So I will make this brief
According to my neighbors my house is OK with minimal damage
Lost some shingles and of course treat limbs everywhere
Spoke to Bill Smith and Tom Wirth their homes are OK
Will post in the Florida thread once I get home and can survey any damage for myself

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John I don't want to hijack the birthday thread
So I will make this brief
According to my neighbors my house is OK with minimal damage
Lost some shingles and of course treat limbs everywhere
Spoke to Bill Smith and Tom Wirth their homes are OK
Will post in the Florida thread once I get home and can survey any damage for myself

Great

Thanks Larry