Virgo boycott???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgo boycott???

Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

Happy belated, ole buddy!

~Doc
    shameless soliciting

Happy belated birthdays to the both of you....especially Sir Rodney given his current predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

~Doc
      shameless soliciting
      Sorry guy's, I hope both of you guy's had a good day on your special day and I'll make a point of acknowledging your birthday's next year. 9/5/18- 9/10/18 Happy belated Birthday to two deserving people.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Dang, sorry guys, I missed them too! Happy belated to you both!

On a side note, on my birthday earlier this year, I was looking for the "happy bday cincy_kid" thread and never saw it LOL -- so with that in mind, maybe we need a better way to remind us of member's birthday's to spread the bday cheer all year long!

(looking into it hehe)

Comment

Virgo boycott???

Happy Belated Birthday to two of the cornerstones of this site imo.
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Sorry, and thanks for the reminder. Happy BD to both.
            JOHN HENDERSON
            Al Romero Cue
            Magic Chalk

Comment

Better Late Than Never.. sorry.

"Born Into This"

Comment

Belated happy birthday
                Hope you can find happy today and everyday

Comment

Yeah, here's a couple of guys I especially hated to miss. Both are past fifty and in need of solace and support. Please accept my belated best wishes. Better remind me next year, also. I'm past fifty, too.
                  If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

So sorry I missed it. I hope your birthdays were perfect for you two.

Comment

Thanks, lads. Y'all are a bunch of right guys...

~Doc

Comment

I can't believe that we'all slept youse guys Birthdays...but you're lucky we're not playing 'sleepers' or we still wouldn't say Happy Birthday to ya......

- Ghosty
                        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Sorry it's late fellas

Happy Birthday!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

~Doc
                            shameless soliciting

Mine was on 9/6. I hit my 70th. Been on a low carb/no red meat diet and lost 15 lbs. so far. Need to live at least 10 more years for my young son. Cheers fellow Virgonian's.

Comment

Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
                              Mine was on 9/6. I hit my 70th. Been on a low carb/no red meat diet and lost 15 lbs. so far. Need to live at least 10 more years for my young son. Cheers fellow Virgonian's.
                              Damn, I didn't realize that you are a Virgo! See, that's why you're so good at what you do...

Happy belated birthday, BROTHER!!

~Doc

P.S. Off the wall question: Did you ever work with Stuart Margolin? He seems like he'd be a good guy to work with; although he mostly did TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X