Virgo boycott???

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

Happy belated, ole buddy!:)

~Doc
shameless soliciting

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Happy belated birthdays to the both of you....especially Sir Rodney given his current predicament.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Both Rod and Doc's birthdays have come and gone (9/5, 9/10), and not a peep. Is there a Virgo boycott? Rod especially could use a little birthday cheer on account of Harvey.

~Doc
shameless soliciting

Sorry guy's, I hope both of you guy's had a good day on your special day and I'll make a point of acknowledging your birthday's next year. 9/5/18- 9/10/18 Happy belated Birthday to two deserving people. :D

Dr. Bill

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Dang, sorry guys, I missed them too! Happy belated to you both!

On a side note, on my birthday earlier this year, I was looking for the "happy bday cincy_kid" thread and never saw it LOL -- so with that in mind, maybe we need a better way to remind us of member's birthday's to spread the bday cheer all year long!
:D

(looking into it hehe)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Better Late Than Never.. sorry.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Yeah, here's a couple of guys I especially hated to miss. Both are past fifty and in need of solace and support. Please accept my belated best wishes. Better remind me next year, also. I'm past fifty, too.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I can't believe that we'all slept youse guys Birthdays...but you're lucky we're not playing 'sleepers' or we still wouldn't say Happy Birthday to ya...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

keoneyo

Verified Member

~Doc
shameless soliciting

Mine was on 9/6. I hit my 70th. Been on a low carb/no red meat diet and lost 15 lbs. so far. Need to live at least 10 more years for my young son. Cheers fellow Virgonian's.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Mine was on 9/6. I hit my 70th. Been on a low carb/no red meat diet and lost 15 lbs. so far. Need to live at least 10 more years for my young son. Cheers fellow Virgonian's.
Damn, I didn't realize that you are a Virgo! See, that's why you're so good at what you do...:cool:

Happy belated birthday, BROTHER!!:)

~Doc

P.S. Off the wall question: Did you ever work with Stuart Margolin? He seems like he'd be a good guy to work with; although he mostly did TV.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Damn, I didn't realize that you are a Virgo! See, that's why you're so good at what you do...:cool:

Happy belated birthday, BROTHER!!:)

~Doc

P.S. Off the wall question: Did you ever work with Stuart Margolin? He seems like he'd be a good guy to work with; although he mostly did TV.

Happy belated Keone!! Good work on the diet.

Thanks to all for the wishes, extending happy B'Day wishes to my fellow nit pickers Doc and Keone

Doc, you could always depend on Angel (to do the wrong thing). I saw him in something so old he was using a different first name.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thanks guys! Never thought I'd make 70.

I came across Stuart Margolin couple of times but never got to know him.
He seemed too hyper for me.
But look who I ran into yesterday.
Huggy Bear. From Starsky and Hutch.
Me and Huggy Bear (480x640).jpg

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks guys! Never thought I'd make 70.

I came across Stuart Margolin couple of times but never got to know him.
He seemed too hyper for me.
But look who I ran into yesterday.
Huggy Bear. From Starsky and Hutch.
View attachment 19395

Oh My God.. Todd and I were just talking about him the other day.. What a picture.. Looking good.. Happy Birthday...Stay on the diet.. (I just had a huge piece of devil food cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it)