Upcoming 1-Pocket Event in Jacksonville, Florida

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
Date: October 14-15 - Location: 9 Ball Heaven (Jacksonville, FL)
$1000 added, 32-player, double elimination (races to 3/3)

Attachments

• 9ballheaven.jpg
    9ballheaven.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 0

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I have posted negative comments about pool halls in Jacksonville. However, This one is somewhat new, and, although I have not been there, I have heard very positive things about it.

I pay a guy to come to the house and play with me and critique my shots, form etc. He plays there and I asked him about one pocket. His response was a few guys played it there. I will contact him and see if I can find anything out that my be of interest to anyone considering coming.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I have posted negative comments about pool halls in Jacksonville. However, This one is somewhat new, and, although I have not been there, I have heard very positive things about it.

I pay a guy to come to the house and play with me and critique my shots, form etc. He plays there and I asked him about one pocket. His response was a few guys played it there. I will contact him and see if I can find anything out that my be of interest to anyone considering coming.

Unbelievable, that's the same weekend I'm suppose to be in JAX:D
With my luck the trip will cancel:eek:

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ok, I made contact with my friend. Bill Smith's assessment was right. However, things should change. They have knocked out a wall to expand and are allegedly having 6 BLUE LABEL 9 ft DIAMONDS installed before the tournament. Hmm, better hurry.

Right now the have 2 RED LABEL 9 ft, that roll funny and cushions play odd. Too springy. MY friend said he would not gamble on them. The balance of the tables are 8 ft RED LABELS. They play suspect as well.

This does not sound good. :sorry

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Ok, I made contact with my friend. Bill Smith's assessment was right. However, things should change. They have knocked out a wall to expand and are allegedly having 6 BLUE LABEL 9 ft DIAMONDS installed before the tournament. Hmm, better hurry.

Right now the have 2 RED LABEL 9 ft, that roll funny and cushions play odd. Too springy. MY friend said he would not gamble on them. The balance of the tables are 8 ft RED LABELS. They play suspect as well.

This does not sound good. :sorry

Long tournament if that’s all the tables and 32 players

phil dade

Verified Member
From
UPDATE ON THIS TOURNAMENT 10-09 monday

UPDATE ON THIS TOURNAMENT 10-09 monday

Hey Guys:

My friend texted me this morning and said that the 6 new diamond Blue labels are there and scheduled to be set up today or tomorrow by someone from GA. He also told me that as of this morning there are 4 slots open. If interested, best to call now and reserve.

Phil