Upcoming 1-Pocket Event in Jacksonville, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 1-Pocket Event in Jacksonville, Florida

Date: October 14-15 - Location: 9 Ball Heaven (Jacksonville, FL)
    $1000 added, 32-player, double elimination (races to 3/3)
    Attached Files

Thanks Peter, sorry been busy and away from the site lately...

posted on calendar!

Comment

I have posted negative comments about pool halls in Jacksonville. However, This one is somewhat new, and, although I have not been there, I have heard very positive things about it.

I pay a guy to come to the house and play with me and critique my shots, form etc. He plays there and I asked him about one pocket. His response was a few guys played it there. I will contact him and see if I can find anything out that my be of interest to anyone considering coming.

Comment

This room only has 2, 9' diamond tables! They are the WORST tables I have ever played on!

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post
          I have posted negative comments about pool halls in Jacksonville. However, This one is somewhat new, and, although I have not been there, I have heard very positive things about it.

I pay a guy to come to the house and play with me and critique my shots, form etc. He plays there and I asked him about one pocket. His response was a few guys played it there. I will contact him and see if I can find anything out that my be of interest to anyone considering coming.
          Unbelievable, that's the same weekend I'm suppose to be in JAX
          With my luck the trip will cancel

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
            Unbelievable, that's the same weekend I'm suppose to be in JAX
            With my luck the trip will cancel
            I am trying to reach my friend who knows the room, tables and players. Will advise

Comment

Ok, I made contact with my friend. Bill Smith's assessment was right. However, things should change. They have knocked out a wall to expand and are allegedly having 6 BLUE LABEL 9 ft DIAMONDS installed before the tournament. Hmm, better hurry.

Right now the have 2 RED LABEL 9 ft, that roll funny and cushions play odd. Too springy. MY friend said he would not gamble on them. The balance of the tables are 8 ft RED LABELS. They play suspect as well.

This does not sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post
                Ok, I made contact with my friend. Bill Smith's assessment was right. However, things should change. They have knocked out a wall to expand and are allegedly having 6 BLUE LABEL 9 ft DIAMONDS installed before the tournament. Hmm, better hurry.

Right now the have 2 RED LABEL 9 ft, that roll funny and cushions play odd. Too springy. MY friend said he would not gamble on them. The balance of the tables are 8 ft RED LABELS. They play suspect as well.

This does not sound good.
                Long tournament if that’s all the tables and 32 players

Comment

UPDATE ON THIS TOURNAMENT 10-09 monday

Hey Guys:

My friend texted me this morning and said that the 6 new diamond Blue labels are there and scheduled to be set up today or tomorrow by someone from GA. He also told me that as of this morning there are 4 slots open. If interested, best to call now and reserve.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                  X