Jtompilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jtompilot

Just a note to say if you want to play some tough action. Play Jim. He played okay against me last week, you make a mistake he wins. Even if you have a large lead. Really a tough competitor who is a lot of fun to play against. Look forward to our next match.

B
    Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Originally posted by wgcp View Post
    Just a note to say if you want to play some tough action. Play Jim. He played okay against me last week, you make a mistake he wins. Even if you have a large lead. Really a tough competitor who is a lot of fun to play against. Look forward to our next match.

B
    He is a good roommate, too!

Comment

Originally posted by wgcp View Post

B
      Yes he is a good competitor indeed Col Bille as I have sparred a couple times with him too - one day I will be good enough to play him even hehe.

Maybe why he was in the finals of our last member only tournament!

Did you end up playing in that bank invitational you mentioned awhile back?

Comment

Looks like I will be majing my first contribution tomorrow here in Ponte Vedra Beach. I view it as a playing lesson and look forward to learning.

Comment

Originally posted by phil dade View Post
          Looks like I will be majing my first contribution tomorrow here in Ponte Vedra Beach. I view it as a playing lesson and look forward to learning.
          exactly..have fun Phil and good luck!

Comment

phil
            having played jim myself i can say he is a pleasure to lose to....

Comment

Working...
            X