Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. John 34 wwyd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    otherwise you can go long one rail into the ball

    or hide him behind the 11 by the side.

    Comment


    • #62
      The jacked up two rail kick on the 3 ball outta the corner should be a hanger for you Chicago boys that like those two railers...

      Comment


      • #63
        Ghost: how did you come to leave the guy on the wrong side of the stack? Going all out to make a ball and get out behind it? Errant cue ball? Nasty lie of balls?

        Just curious.

        Whenever you leave the guy on the wrong side of the stack and close to his work, you better get ready to get reamed proper.

        Comment


        • #64
          Mr. Ghost, Howdy;

          With score still at 1-0 why not just roll CB into the 8-15,and take the intentional foul.
          The game is still young.

          hank
          Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
            Doc...unfortunately John did hit in fact it so perfectly that I can't see the 8...and the 5ball is slightly blocking the natural path of the 3-rail kick, and also the 7 is blocking half of the 3ball......so I need all you mouseketeers to tell me how to get out of this trap --- wwyd?
            Bad situation! It looks from this angle that the CB could be naturally kicked off the head rail, between the 5 & 13 to make the hanger. But if there's no room, then the 2-rail kick is about all that's left.

            IMO the 2-railer would be more accurate than trying to use right spin on the CB to create a 1-rail angle. Any bunting or intentional-taking is just going to make things worse.

            ~Doc

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
              Ten into the three and freeze the cue ball into the twelve....
              that's what i would do...

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Bad situation! It looks from this angle that the CB could be naturally kicked off the head rail, between the 5 & 13 to make the hanger. But if there's no room, then the 2-rail kick is about all that's left.

                IMO the 2-railer would be more accurate than trying to use right spin on the CB to create a 1-rail angle. Any bunting or intentional-taking is just going to make things worse.

                ~Doc
                Hard to say, but it looks to me like you'd have to go 2 rails either way. I'd be more confident going short rail, long rail (between the 5 & 13).

                pj
                chgo

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
                  The jacked up two rail kick on the 3 ball outta the corner should be a hanger for you Chicago boys that like those two railers...
                  Nuh uh....maybe if I was as tall as you I'd shoot better jacked up...


                  Originally posted by straightback View Post
                  Ghost: how did you come to leave the guy on the wrong side of the stack? Going all out to make a ball and get out behind it? Errant cue ball? Nasty lie of balls?

                  Just curious.
                  Hey bro, long time no see..

                  I didn't leave John there, he made a shot and left himself there.

                  - Ghost
                  jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by OneRock View Post
                    Yeah really. Never heard this acronym before.
                    F'n ram 'em!
                    Live long and play strong,
                    -Chicagomike

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I might follow through the 12 and cinch the CB onto the backside of the 1 ball.
                      Live long and play strong,
                      -Chicagomike

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X