ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT December 16th, 2017 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT on Saturday December 16th, 2017. This is a $50 Entry Fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (3-2), One Day ("IRON MAN") Event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com). Sign-up by 12:00 PM (noon)

GriffinG

Verified Member
From
NW Indiana
Had a great time at RS as always!
Don't forget the 7-8th lovable loser long shot who accidentally beat the great Jeff Carter! ;) Probably time for me to retire on a high note.
Glad to see Rawski go to the end, he and I had a great match despite the fact i couldn't pull off a win. I really enjoyed his game and I tried to give him all I had. I'd love to play him more regularly, could definitely learn a lot.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Had a great time at RS as always!
Don't forget the 7-8th lovable loser long shot who accidentally beat the great Jeff Carter! ;) Probably time for me to retire on a high note.
Glad to see Rawski go to the end, he and I had a great match despite the fact i couldn't pull off a win. I really enjoyed his game and I tried to give him all I had. I'd love to play him more regularly, could definitely learn a lot.

Thanks for the report Shoe-Man.

You had a strong final 4!