Hall of Fame Dinner

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I have a list of paid and "likely" -- including many of the VIP's that get comp'd. I wouldn't normally post it -- it is just my working list that is constantly getting updated. Do you want to see it? I could probably do a screen shot.

Not that big a deal. Your busy enough at the moment I'm sure.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Is there assigned seating Steve?

No -- except there are generally several designated round tables, that I let those tables essentially control their guests. The rounds are set for I believe 10 seats. One round table is usually convenient for the MC's and Billy I, etc that will be getting up to speak. A 2nd would be McCready's table. Jeremy would get a 3rd one. Sometimes there are seats available at those tables -- it depends on how many friends/family/guests they bring to sit with them. Truman Hogue and Greg Sullivan and the Diamond/Louisville locals usually sit together at a couple of the square tables pushed together -- I think they call that "Truman's table", lol. The rest is basically first come first served. Everyone at the dinner is considered VIP so other than those few designated tables where you might not get a seat, sit where you like! Some people sit at the bar too -- it has its merits lol. Doors (and bar) open at 6 PM!!

PS I ask for no smoking in the Smoke and Rye for this event. I am not sure what the laws are there, but that is my rule anyway. I think technically, the back area used to be designated for smoking but I have always asked that there not be, and I believe I have had pretty good cooperation on that. Since we have not had a HOF dinner for three years the laws might have changed even.