No announcement yet.

WWYD - Need 3 in bottom right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevate and stiff the 14 one rail with inside rhe and jump the edge of the 12, landing on the 5/7... 3 & out...

Comment

I like your shot Pat but I am jacking up with a little low and stun stroke to bring the CB to his side rail and back to the end rail while hopefully pushing the 8 and other balls up table. I only need 3, I want them up near the head rail.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
        If I felt that I could beat the kiss then I might consider this and then shoot the eight ball next.

[ATTACH]21278[/ATTACH]
        Frank, you get my cookie, anything else would be uncivilized.

Dr. Bill

Comment

I agree with Frank & Billy on this one.

Comment

Move them up table and just win the game by attrition. No need to potentially give your opponent a flyer. Invest in CD's not the Stock Market.

Comment

First the ball count is off, beyond that, I'm banking the 8 1 rail to my side and putting whitey real cozy on the one ball. He needs at least 8 so I can be patient here.
              Renegade

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                Frank, you get my cookie, anything else would be uncivilized.

Dr. Bill

I wasn’t going to say anything but since you are giving away cookies...I think that high English is going to cause CB to roll into the kiss.

Comment

kiss is close cant tell from the pic but you can force out of it.

Comment

I am an avg banker at best but to me, if banking the 13 ball 1 rail long, seems like just high english or maybe 1 o'clock on the CB brings it to the side rail and then in between the 2 and 9. Still shooting the 8 next or whatever you like but that just seems a more natural path of the CB to me. With left or inside spin, it looks hard to beat the kiss but again, icbw!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      I am an avg banker at best but to me, if banking the 13 ball 1 rail long, seems like just high english or maybe 1 o'clock on the CB brings it to the side rail and then in between the 2 and 9. Still shooting the 8 next or whatever you like but that just seems a more natural path of the CB to me. With left or inside spin, it looks hard to beat the kiss but again, icbw!

I disagree. You are an above average banker buddy. 👍.
                      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                        If I felt that I could beat the kiss then I might consider this and then shoot the eight ball next.

[ATTACH]21278[/ATTACH]
                        I don't think the kiss is even close. the CB is traveling less than two diamonds to clear the impact area, while the OB is traveling about nine diamonds to reach the impact area. The OB would have to travel almost four times as fast as the CB in order to kiss. Ain't happening.
                        The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                          I don't think the kiss is even close. the CB is traveling less than two diamonds to clear the impact area, while the OB is traveling about nine diamonds to reach the impact area. The OB would have to travel almost four times as fast as the CB in order to kiss. Ain't happening.
                          You are correct there is no kiss, not even close. This shot should be hit with extreme left English and slightly overcutting the ball will send the cue ball safely away from the 10ball. The cue ball will travel three cushions to the diamond above the top left pocket off the top rail to the side rail, then speed will determine where the final resting spot will be for the cue ball.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                            You are correct there is no kiss, not even close. This shot should be hit with extreme left English and slightly overcutting the ball will send the cue ball safely away from the 10ball. The cue ball will travel three cushions to the diamond above the top left pocket off the top rail to the side rail, then speed will determine where the final resting spot will be for the cue ball.

Dr. Bill
                            I think Frank's diagram makes it look closer to a kiss than it is..but I believe you guys, thanks!

(see told ya Mitch - avg at best! )

Comment

Working...
                            X