Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
    What about the Col?
    Unfortunately Col. Bille had to tangle with Hillbilly Bryant in the second banks match. Bille probably gave him all he could handle, but came out on the losing end.

Nice wins for the Chicago boys. I would have thought Hall would have been favored over Rogers, but Piggy took care of business.

I didn't see John Schmidt's name. So either he's not playing the banks (hard to believe), or he skipped the Derby this year. Maybe the whole field has not played their first matches yet.

~Doc
    Last edited by gulfportdoc; 01-20-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

I didn't see John Schmidt's name. So either he's not playing the banks (hard to believe), or he skipped the Derby this year.

~Doc
      John has been barking on facebook to play Richie Richardson 1pocket for $10k+ at DCC and he said he would be arriving tonight at 7:30. So he should be there, but maybe not playing in banks, but not sure.

Great wins for Chcago!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Deeman View Post
        Bruce,

We are gonna miss that attitude and barking of yours this year. I was really up for a rematch for you and Big John but guess we can wait another year.
        Me, bark or woof? - Dee, you must got me mixed up with somebody else - The Ghost is a humble, gentle soul......wish I was there hanging out wit youse guys...

As for next year - I might be using a cane and a portable oxygen tank by next year...

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
        John has been barking on facebook to play Richie Richardson 1pocket for $10k+ at DCC and he said he would be arriving tonight at 7:30. So he should be there, but maybe not playing in banks, but not sure.

Great wins for Chicago!

Dave
        Playing even, I definitely like John in that game.

- Ghost

PS, And I forgot to give my man Dan his props - that's our onepocket.org bro ChicagoFats/Daniel Moran - and also brother J.R...they won their first 3 matches - nice shootin' bro's - keep it going.
        Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 01-20-2018, 10:02 PM.
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

looks like following playing well in banks.....

Brumback
          Carman
          Eck
          Matchin
          Rawski

Comment

looks like john and clay both into the 5th round with a clean slate.....

take it to em fellas....

Comment

go 1p members and the chicago gang
              Attached Files

Comment

The banks segment is thinning out...coupla things......Ike undefeated to round 7.........our ChicagoFats knocked out after getting hit with back to back killer Shannon's - Daulton, then Murphy.........Skylar knocks out Orcollo today - I like seeing that..........2 guys I don't know are undefeated to round 7 - Matt Clark & Sidney Champion (nice name )..anybody on here know dose two guys?

- Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  The banks segment is thinning out...coupla things......Ike undefeated to round 7.........our ChicagoFats knocked out after getting hit with back to back killer Shannon's - Daulton, then Murphy.........Skylar knocks out Orcollo today - I like seeing that..........2 guys I don't know are undefeated to round 7 - Matt Clark & Sidney Champion (nice name )..anybody on here know dose two guys?

- Ghost
                  Matt Clark is a really good bank pool player, he beat me last year and didn't miss a straight back. Not sure where he is from though

Comment

Jerry beat a real good New Orleans player Jamie Farrel.

Comment

Nice playing by Mike Eck. Joshua O’Neal is the best two rail banker I’ve ever played

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                        Jerry beat a real good New Orleans player Jamie Farrel.
                        We all know Jamie well up here - he lived here for a coupla years about 20 years ago.

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                        Nice playing by Mike Eck. Joshua O’Neal is the best two rail banker I’ve ever played
                        Yeah, and how does he do it with that eye

Comment

Hows our boy Johnny Brumback doing?

Comment

Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
                            Hows our boy Johnny Brumback doing?
                            He's doing great.. Undefeated after seven rounds, Keone....
                            "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                              He's doing great.. Undefeated after seven rounds, Keone....
                              TY JB.
                              Go Johnny Go!!!

Comment

Unfortunately they're not keeping the completed matches listings very current. As of 7:45 A.M., the most recent results are from 5:45 yesterday. I wish there was some way to get the feed that they broadcast in the tournament venue and in the hotel rooms.

~Doc

Comment

Working...
                                X