DCC standings

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The banks segment is thinning out...coupla things......Ike undefeated to round 7.........our ChicagoFats knocked out after getting hit with back to back killer Shannon's - Daulton, then Murphy.........Skylar knocks out Orcollo today - I like seeing that..........2 guys I don't know are undefeated to round 7 - Matt Clark & Sidney Champion (nice name :D)..anybody on here know dose two guys?

- Ghost

Kybanks

Verified Member
The banks segment is thinning out...coupla things......Ike undefeated to round 7.........our ChicagoFats knocked out after getting hit with back to back killer Shannon's - Daulton, then Murphy.........Skylar knocks out Orcollo today - I like seeing that..........2 guys I don't know are undefeated to round 7 - Matt Clark & Sidney Champion (nice name :D)..anybody on here know dose two guys?

- Ghost

Matt Clark is a really good bank pool player, he beat me last year and didn't miss a straight back. Not sure where he is from though

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Unfortunately they're not keeping the completed matches listings very current. As of 7:45 A.M., the most recent results are from 5:45 yesterday. I wish there was some way to get the feed that they broadcast in the tournament venue and in the hotel rooms.

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Unfortunately they're not keeping the completed matches listings very current. As of 7:45 A.M., the most recent results are from 5:45 yesterday. I wish there was some way to get the feed that they broadcast in the tournament venue and in the hotel rooms.

~Doc

You can get some good clues by looking at scheduled matches: here

brexit

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, GA
Hardmix is on to Round 2

Hardmix is on to Round 2

Just heard from Ben (Hardmix) and he’s on to round two after beating John Morra. He was down 0-2 but came back to win 3-2. He lost to Tyler Styer (sp.?) yesterday but rebought and advances.

Attaboy Ben!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Just heard from Ben (Hardmix) and he’s on to round two after beating John Morra. He was down 0-2 but came back to win 3-2. He lost to Tyler Styer (sp.?) yesterday but rebought and advances.

Attaboy Ben!!

Wow.. What a comeback .. Against Morra, no less...

Banking

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC standings

saw that mitch pulled van van in his first.....rough

Yeah boy. The opener was me hitting the best lag of my life with the cue finishing about two inches from the rail..... whereupon LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course. With my buyback I just played my second match against a strong player named Sidney Champion and was fortunate enough to pull out the win. He banked great and made it to top 22 in banks, and I’m glad I didn’t know that when we played heh. I was BSing with one of his buddies through the match and found out after that his buddy was Mark Tad. I’m also glad I didn’t know that at the time 😊

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Yeah boy. The opener was me hitting the best lag of my life with the cue finishing about two inches from the rail..... whereupon LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course. With my buyback I just played my second match against a strong player named Sidney Champion and was fortunate enough to pull out the win. He banked great and made it to top 22 in banks, and I’m glad I didn’t know that when we played heh. I was BSing with one of his buddies through the match and found out after that his buddy was Mark Tad. I’m also glad I didn’t know that at the time 😊

dude. that's a legit W. nice......
;)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yeah boy. LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course.

You shoulda beat that Corteza dude. I hear he hasn't been himself since he ran a full rack of rotation riding on a Luzon city bus with a tight 5X10 on its roof. (I never heard whether he did it one-handed or two.) :heh

(Dude! That Champion win is great. You 'da Man.)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
You shoulda beat that Corteza dude. I hear he hasn't been himself since he ran a full rack of rotation riding on a Luzon city bus with a tight 5X10 on its roof. (I never heard whether he did it one-handed or two.) :heh

(Dude! That Champion win is great. You 'da Man.)

van van is about the best straight pool player on the planet right about now....no shame in dat.....that champion W makes me think i need more than the break +1......lol

miller's crew......figueroa and kollegedave both through to the third, each with clean slates! go get some fellas!

millertank's last minute ETA sometime tomorrow......:cool::D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Bill Meacham had frost on the ropes with a couple of nice ball runs, missed a ball in the 3rd game and it didnt go his way in the end but he played great..

Crazy win for Ben against Morra, that's great!

Col Bille won his match too, it was hill hill down to the wire and he out moved a pretty sporty shooter, younger guy dont know his name, great win though!

I won my match as well against a nice guy name Vick from NC and he thinks he may be a member here but if not Vick, come and join us! :)

I play round 3 tomorrow at Noon against Robert Ohashi, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, more tomorrow!