DCC standings

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bill Meacham had frost on the ropes with a couple of nice ball runs, missed a ball in the 3rd game and it didnt go his way in the end but he played great..

Crazy win for Ben against Morra, that's great!

Col Bille won his match too, it was hill hill down to the wire and he out moved a pretty sporty shooter, younger guy dont know his name, great win though!

I won my match as well against a nice guy name Vick from NC and he thinks he may be a member here but if not Vick, come and join us! :)

I play round 3 tomorrow at Noon against Robert Ohashi, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, more tomorrow!

Bob Ohashi is a long time friend, say hello for me. Bob plays well, should be a good match.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well it doesn't look like the DCC staff is going to update the "Completed Matches" online board. But as far as I can tell, these are the 8 guys left in the banks, all slated to play at 10 A.M. today:

Woodward (1) vs. Bustamante (1)
SVB (0) vs. J. Shaw (1)
Troy Jones (1) vs. Fedor Gost (1)
Brumback (0) vs. Deuel (0)

So Brumback, Deuel, and SVB will all be in the next round no matter the outcome of their matches. That means there will be 5 guys left (6, if Shaw beats SVB). If there are 5, one guy will draw a bye.

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Well it doesn't look like the DCC staff is going to update the "Completed Matches" online board. But as far as I can tell, these are the 8 guys left in the banks, all slated to play at 10 A.M. today:

Woodward (1) vs. Bustamante (1)
SVB (0) vs. J. Shaw (1)
Troy Jones (1) vs. Fedor Gost (1)
Brumback (0) vs. Deuel (0)

So Brumback, Deuel, and SVB will all be in the next round no matter the outcome of their matches. That means there will be 5 guys left (6, if Shaw beats SVB). If there are 5, one guy will draw a bye.

~Doc

I suggest a new format: When it gets down to 5 or 3, instead of one bye, play a ring game of "Rails" to eliminate one. (I'm not expecting the change any time soon. :p )

Kybanks

Verified Member
Corey Deuel beats John Brumback, wow! I wonder what that score was?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
My student/onepocket.org bro Johnnytronic draws Alex the Lion for his match this morning...:eek:...I hope he remembers all of the pre-tournament advice that I gave him...:heh

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I'd like to see JB and Corey in the final. But if Shaw should get past Corey, then there would be a re-draw for a bye. Corey must be hot as a pistol this week.

~Doc

You are getting your wish...JB VS the Prince of Pool in the banks final. JB will have to beat Corey two sets for the title...no small feat given the level of pool Corey is playing right now. He just took Shaw to school and is putting on a bank clinic.

jalapus logan

Verified Member
Corey for the win.
Corey went undefeated. Winning 14 in a row.

Great match, both players played great. I think the difference is that Corey was successful on his breaks and JB broke dry twice. Other than that, superb play by each and congrats to both.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
exhausted and will post more tomorrow but round 4 I got the only bye advancing me to the money round and I drew Dennis O.

cant believe how well he runs balls, I made a couple of banks on him and a few good safeties but I set myself up twice to run some balls and missed the opening shot both times, pretty much dogged them (frustrating).

more later

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

El Chapo

Verified Member
Sounds exciting, woulda loved to have seen some of those duele matches.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC standings

In other news.... Col Bille still undefeated in the 1P event!! Came back from 0-2 down to tie it at 2-2 in his last match. Then was down 7-2 in the case game and came back for the win!!! Keep it up Billy!!!!