DCC standings

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Does anyone know if they'll post the real time standings for the various events this year on the derbycityclassic.com site, or will there be a different URL? The matches haven't started yet, so perhaps they'll fire up that feature when they begin.

~Doc

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know if they'll post the real time standings for the various events this year on the derbycityclassic.com site, or will there be a different URL? The matches haven't started yet, so perhaps they'll fire up that feature when they begin.

~Doc

I would think they would doc, let's hope so anyways!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Great first 10 ball match. Gomez over Alcano 11 to 10
Filler vs Shaw next.
Viewing on Accu-stat PPV

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
We bank a little here in Chicago

We bank a little here in Chicago

Chicago bankers go 6-0 in the 1st round...with Piggy beating Justin Hall - Ike beating the Hacker's strong playing protege Anthony Meglino - Chris Gentile winning -
our J.R. and Chicago Mike winning, and one of our younger Red Shoes players beats Shannon Murphy...:eek:...:heh

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member
Chicago bankers go 6-0 in the 1st round...with Piggy beating Justin Hall - Ike beating the Hacker's strong playing protege Anthony Meglino - Chris Gentile winning -
our J.R. and Chicago Mike winning, and one of our younger Red Shoes players beats Shannon Murphy...:eek:...:heh

Bruce,

We are gonna miss that attitude and barking of yours this year. I was really up for a rematch for you and Big John but guess we can wait another year.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
What about the Col?
Unfortunately Col. Bille had to tangle with Hillbilly Bryant in the second banks match. Bille probably gave him all he could handle, but came out on the losing end.

Nice wins for the Chicago boys. I would have thought Hall would have been favored over Rogers, but Piggy took care of business.

I didn't see John Schmidt's name. So either he's not playing the banks (hard to believe), or he skipped the Derby this year. Maybe the whole field has not played their first matches yet.

~Doc

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I didn't see John Schmidt's name. So either he's not playing the banks (hard to believe), or he skipped the Derby this year.

~Doc

John has been barking on facebook to play Richie Richardson 1pocket for $10k+ at DCC and he said he would be arriving tonight at 7:30. So he should be there, but maybe not playing in banks, but not sure.

Great wins for Chcago!

Dave

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Bruce,

We are gonna miss that attitude and barking of yours this year. I was really up for a rematch for you and Big John but guess we can wait another year.

Me, bark or woof? - Dee, you must got me mixed up with somebody else - The Ghost is a humble, gentle soul...:heh...wish I was there hanging out wit youse guys...:frus

As for next year - I might be using a cane and a portable oxygen tank by next year...:eek:

John has been barking on facebook to play Richie Richardson 1pocket for $10k+ at DCC and he said he would be arriving tonight at 7:30. So he should be there, but maybe not playing in banks, but not sure.

Great wins for Chicago!

Dave

Playing even, I definitely like John in that game.

- Ghost

PS, And I forgot to give my man Dan his props - that's our onepocket.org bro ChicagoFats/Daniel Moran - and also brother J.R...they won their first 3 matches - nice shootin' bro's - keep it going.

Last edited: