Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCC standings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DCC standings

    Does anyone know if they'll post the real time standings for the various events this year on the derbycityclassic.com site, or will there be a different URL? The matches haven't started yet, so perhaps they'll fire up that feature when they begin.

    ~Doc

  • #2
    Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
    Does anyone know if they'll post the real time standings for the various events this year on the derbycityclassic.com site, or will there be a different URL? The matches haven't started yet, so perhaps they'll fire up that feature when they begin.

    ~Doc
    I would think they would doc, let's hope so anyways!

    Comment


    • #3
      ask and you shall receive

      http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/live_feed.html

      or the redirect from:

      www.derbycity.online

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
        ask and you shall receive

        http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/live_feed.html

        or the redirect from:

        www.derbycity.online
        thanks for the link cincy
        thats great to have access to real time results

        Comment


        • #5
          no Efren

          I dont see Efren on the listing ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by calibration View Post
            I dont see Efren on the listing ?
            Good point!

            Hopefully he will show up late or at least get in the one hole!

            Comment


            • #7
              first draw posted...

              Comment


              • #8
                Great first 10 ball match. Gomez over Alcano 11 to 10
                Filler vs Shaw next.
                Viewing on Accu-stat PPV

                Comment


                • #9
                  cincy_kid, Howdy;

                  Just a heads-up, I tried both links, top one worked just fine, however,
                  second one tripped something in my security (Trend Micro). Thought ya might like to know ...

                  Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  ask and you shall receive

                  http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/live_feed.html

                  or the redirect from:

                  www.derbycity.online
                  hank
                  Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                    ask and you shall receive

                    http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/live_feed.html

                    or the redirect from:

                    www.derbycity.online
                    Thanks for the link, bro. They've added a different heading this year, "Pending eliminations".

                    I'm surprised that some of the completed matches aren't posted yet, at 6:30 DCC time.

                    Interesting first match contest between Justin Hall and Glenn Rogers...

                    ~Doc

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What about the Col?
                      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                        What about the Col?
                        He won...............
                        "Born Into This"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We bank a little here in Chicago

                          Chicago bankers go 6-0 in the 1st round...with Piggy beating Justin Hall - Ike beating the Hacker's strong playing protege Anthony Meglino - Chris Gentile winning -
                          our J.R. and Chicago Mike winning, and one of our younger Red Shoes players beats Shannon Murphy......
                          Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 01-19-2018, 11:08 PM.
                          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Go Chi-town!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                              Chicago bankers go 6-0 in the 1st round...with Piggy beating Justin Hall - Ike beating the Hacker's strong playing protege Anthony Meglino - Chris Gentile winning -
                              our J.R. and Chicago Mike winning, and one of our younger Red Shoes players beats Shannon Murphy......
                              Bruce,

                              We are gonna miss that attitude and barking of yours this year. I was really up for a rematch for you and Big John but guess we can wait another year.
                              DeeMan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X