• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
    Lol I’ll show you again next time .. . Also- we broke even in Nola

Then why did we adjust? =D

jk...you are right I stand corrected!

Comment

A wise shot here, if the 7 doesn't block it, is to roll whitey up to the opponent's head corner pocket, trying to leave it on the rail. The opponent can't then shoot the 6 because he has nothing if he makes it, and he sells the farm if he misses.

If the CB doesn't go past the 7, then there's nothing wrong with banking the 10 --providing it has an open lane-- and drawing the CB with low right (ala Darmoose) to come off the side rail into the stack.

If the 10 doesn't bank to the hole, then playing it straight back into the 7 ball, while drawing whitey over to just below the 6, is a viable alternative. That way if successful the shooter would have a ball nearer to his hole. Once in awhile those shots will kiss into the pocket. Then a guy can really put up some points..

~Doc

Comment

Wwyd

These balls are laying terrible for the shooter. This is not the time to play for onesies. I like kicking 2 rails at the 4 and leaving the cue near the long rail and his pocket. You need to deal with the balls near his pocket and get a few on your side.There is no miracle shot here. This is going to be a process. Be patient and work your way out of this trap. Make him shoot the desparation shots. I know this will not be the popular option but JMHO.

Comment

WWYD up 2-0 playing god for your soul

I shot the 15 off the 11 and rolled the cue ball forward and it ended up a few inches behind the 1...I didn’t make it but it was an effective shot. I think I shot it with high right.

MM

Comment

i think you have to go two rails into the 4ball sending it to the rail, leaving the cue in its place.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
              I shot the 15 off the 11 and rolled the cue ball forward and it ended up a few inches behind the 1...I didn’t make it but it was an effective shot. I think I shot it with high right.

MM
              and why don't we have a pic of the outcome?

Comment

MM
                Good Eye, I also liked that shot. which means nothing.
                Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

WWYD up 2-0 playing god for your soul

Originally posted by sausage View Post
                  and why don't we have a pic of the outcome?

Sorry. I’m not always quick enough off the draw.

MM

Comment

I shot the 15 off the 11 and rolled the cue ball forward and it ended up a few inches behind the 1...I didn’t make it but it was an effective shot. I think I shot it with high right. MM
                    Pretty inventive shot, MM. Sounds like you got a good result.

~Doc

Comment

bank the 15 off the top of the 11 to remove the 4 and roll the cue ball forward

Comment

Originally posted by Jakie View Post
                        These balls are laying terrible for the shooter. This is not the time to play for onesies. I like kicking 2 rails at the 4 and leaving the cue near the long rail and his pocket. You need to deal with the balls near his pocket and get a few on your side.There is no miracle shot here. This is going to be a process. Be patient and work your way out of this trap. Make him shoot the desparation shots. I know this will not be the popular option but JMHO.
                        How about banking the 10 at the 7 and drawing two rails against the 1? (I can do it with my mouse every time. )

Comment

i would drop down on my knees, raise up my hands and scream out " praise the Lord, Praise the Lord"!!! and if that didn't work I would look for a good intentional. Keith

Comment

Originally posted by sappo View Post
                            i would drop down on my knees, raise up my hands and scream out " praise the Lord, Praise the Lord"!!! and if that didn't work I would look for a good intentional. Keith
                            Thread #8....
                            Bill Meacham
                            WBT
                            www.worldbilliardtour.com
                            no link....

Comment

It appears pretty difficult to cut the ten ball yet hold the cueball for the straight back. I suggest banking the ten and drawing the cueball without cutting it and carom off the seven or the eight into your hole. Position for the runout is there if you execute.

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                                Speed sure looks right to bank that 10 ball back to my hole (pocket speed), while taking the CB over to the side rail just below the side pocket and spinning it out between a foot and the catchers mit of balls in the middle of the table.

If I make the 10 there's lots of ball to make, if I don't, there's alot of blockers and potential trap. Could be a game over shot.

Shutin@urhole....is exhilerating!
                                I like it!
                                "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X