Ghost vs. John 39 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneRock View Post
    OK, I deserve to be penalized for that snafu. Is there a DONATE button somewhere?
    you can give it to me since we live close to each other ...i will be sure it goes to a good cause.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
      Looks simple enough to jump the edge of the 2 ball and stun over behind the 8 off the side rail... 13 into the 14 and the 15 banks the 4 over into the 2 and you got 1 high and 1 low...
      Attached Files
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
        What... you don’t believe my mouse can jump????? Samatta wit you...
        No palottas!!!

Or perhaps one is as big as a B.B. and the other ones, a little bitty thing...

Comment

you guys are all losing your minds. so i am going to close this thread for good.

no wait,, i dont have that authority... so never mind, carry on.

Comment

So anyways...John still being a young and aggressive One Pocket player - he shot the 2-railer on the 11...and from 8' away, he hit it good and almost made it......but, it didn't work out that well for him because he didn't get whitey behind the stack to cover the 11...here's how it turned out >>>
            Attached Files
            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

From the beginning, it was the most viable option of all.

So anyways...John still being a young and aggressive One Pocket player - he shot the 2-railer on the 11...and from 8' away, he hit it good and almost made it......but, it didn't work out that well for him because he didn't get whitey behind the stack to cover the 11...here's how it turned out >>>

Comment

Well John hit it well. If the CB had rolled another diamond or so he'd have been in good shape. Those 2-railers are hard to judge the speed of both the OB and CB. It may be that if he'd hit the CB with more oomph it wouldn't have allowed the 11 to stay near the hole, although it would have been good CB leave.

~Doc

Comment

Working...
                X