Ghost vs. John 39 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. John 39 wwyd

John's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom right --- ball score is 1-0, Ghost ahead --- John can only see the right half of the 10ball --- the 4ball is makeable for me --- wwyd ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Last view ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

1) Two rail the eleven and send the cueball three rails behind 5 and 6 to end up down by the 8 ball.

2) If the 4 ball doesn't go, you could kick one rail at the 6 5 combo.... the 5 should go to your hole and the cue ball should come out a bit.

3) Cross the 13 and go up and down with cue ball. I don't think you sell out any banks.

4) Bank the one ball straight back
      Last edited by ChicagoFats; 02-26-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
        1) Two rail the eleven and send the cueball three rails behind 5 and 6 to end up down by the 8 ball.

2) If the 4 ball doesn't go, you could kick one rail at the 6 5 combo.... the 5 should go to your hole and the cue ball should come out a bit.

3) Cross the 13 and go up and down with cue ball. I don't think you sell out any banks.
        I like your choice #3. Oops drawing didn't show up
        Click image for larger version

Name:	no 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	398781

Comment

I am shooting into the 9 having it going between 8 & 7 then going into the stack driving balls to my hole. The cue ball follows through the same gap either directly through or coming off the rail depending how the balls lie. Whitey

Comment

Shoot the 5 into the 6 to bank the 6 back into your hole... the cue ball will follow two rails for shape on the 10 ball and you run out from there.
            I like this option because it is no english just follow and pretty safe.
            Attached Files

Comment

I don't know if it's doable (can't see the picture well enough) but pocket the spotted ball ten ball into the side pocket off the twelve ball and let the cueball roll forward and move the twelve up table.

Comment

Maybe a little too congested...?

pj
                chgo

[ATTACH]72994[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files

Comment

carom off the 9ball into the 7ball. a thin hit on the 9 and the 7ball will go to your side of the table. a thicker hit and it will back into the stack or into the 13 or 2ball. the 4 & 13 are cueball stoppers. with a perfect hit the 7ball might bank straight back into your pocket. a lot of interesting thing can happen with this shot.

Comment

Bank the 1 with left stun.
                    Bringing whitey to opponents side
                    Standard one pocket shot that must be in every ones arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
                      This is what I was going to suggest, glad I read the replies before doing so.

Dave

Comment

I like banking the 1 ball, too, but I'd be concerned that hitting it hard enough with low left stun to bring the CB under the 10 ball would mean that I couldn't leave the 1 ball close to my hole. That shot seems hard to control. So, I might, depending on how it felt at the table, and taking into account the shot making skills of my opponent, decide to bank the 1 ball with pocket speed and leave the CB as straight in on the 10 as possible, leaving him a long and difficult rail shot that will result in a sell out if he misses.

Comment

I'm shootin' the 9 into the 8 with follow. Cue ball will lie just past where the 8 ball layed, and both balls will bank to my side.
                          Bill Meacham
                          WBT
                          www.worldbilliardtour.com
                          no link....

Comment

Bank the 10 ball into the 4 to remove the only makable ball close to his pocket while running cue down and back pass the side pocket with follow/slight left. Leaving opponent with no offensive shot.

Comment

Originally posted by keoneyo View Post
                              This is the shot I like!

Comment

Working...
                              X