Attention Seniors...

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
There’s been some conversation between John Rizzo and the new owner of Bogies Billiards & Sports Bar ( Cody Parish ) concerning another Senior One Pocket Tournament in Houston... They want to have it again depending on how much interest this thread generates here at Onepocket.org and how many would plan on coming to play in the event...

As always, the Calcutta pool & the players pool will be 100% funded, no cut, everything that goes in, goes back to the players...

This will be a $3000.00 added event, race to 3 on both sides... $200.00 flat entry, no green fees...

You must be at least 65 years old, or turn 65 sometime in 2018 to be eligible to play in this event...

Event in late October... more details to follow...

If interested in playing, please list your name in this thread...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
There’s been some conversation between John Rizzo and the new owner of Bogies Billiards & Sports Bar ( Cody Parish ) concerning another Senior One Pocket Tournament in Houston... They want to have it again depending on how much interest this thread generates here at Onepocket.org and how many would plan on coming to play in the event...

As always, the Calcutta pool & the players pool will be 100% funded, no cut, everything that goes in, goes back to the players...

This will be a $3000.00 added event, race to 3 on both sides... $200.00 flat entry, no green fees...

You must be at least 65 years old, or turn 65 sometime in 2018 to be eligible to play in this event...

Event in late October... more details to follow...

If interested in playing, please list your name in this thread...

Is that hurricane season?...:eek:...:sorry champ I couldn't resist...:D...:eek:

beatle

Verified Member
has the new owner made it non smoking. after mark in vegas did his research he made his non smoking after being so vehement about having smoking at the start.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Count me in.

I talked to Scott Kitto this weekend and he mentioned that he was disappointed that it wasn't repeated but I don't think we'll hear from him here.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Jeff, you know you can count me in. So great to hear new owner is willing to promote seniors 1-pkt.

You can count on me and my friend Warren. Also, Alan Cain.

Tell John thanks. Too bad David had to sell, appreciated everything he did for pool.

Let's make this happen.

tucson9ball

Verified Member
From
Tucson Arizona
Well dern :(
I saw Seniors one pocket and thought I could get in my first seniors event. I turn 55 in April this year.
So, this is what they call a super seniors, over 65.
Guess I don't qualify.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well dern :(
I saw Seniors one pocket and thought I could get in my first seniors event. I turn 55 in April this year.
So, this is what they call a super seniors, over 65.
Guess I don't qualify.

super seniors is over 70 i think
at 55 you are a young pup...:D

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I don’t appreciate the title of this thread. I only paused long enough to see who you considered seniors. 65 IS NOT SENIORS. The official position of the medical field is saying that 70 is the new middle age, so if you would like to change the name of the event.......
When is the proposed tournament? First week of June works for me.