Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
    Ok fellas. I hit the bank. If you are in this years members tournament... you have a chance to go home with this exact Cheese!!!! Who is gonna go home with the Benjamins!! (me I hope lol)

What's that wad of scrap paper on the left end of that spread? Only nits carry that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
      What's that wad of scrap paper on the left end of that spread? Only nits carry that crap.
      I hate $50's too!!!

Comment

• Members Only One Pocket Tourney at CBC

Good luck everyone, wish I could play, looks like I will have to play in the heat in Sacramento at Hardtimes.
        Last edited by Actioncentral; 05-30-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Player's Auction?

I can help run the players Auction if help is needed.
          This is Jeff Gregory from Stockton, CA by the way.
          Last edited by Actioncentral; 05-30-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• willing to sacrifice

have a great trip all - and Mitch/Matt - it breaks my heart to think of you guys burdened by those $50's - so I'll fight through the sadness and let you send me all the $50's you have - let me know if you need my address.

John

Comment

• Jeff Gregory not Playing?

C'mon Jeff. Dive in. The water's fine. Seriously though Jeff we look forward to you playing in the tournament. If you can't play, I hope you can drop by.

Comment

• Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Ok fellas. I hit the bank. If you are in this years members tournament... you have a chance to go home with this exact Cheese!!!! Who is gonna go home with the Benjamins!! (me I hope lol)

Let me clarify.. this is the tournament entry money!! Not my bankroll. No 50’s in my bankroll. No hundreds either, but that’s another story 😊
                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Let me clarify.. this is the tournament entry money!! Not my bankroll. No 50’s in my bankroll. No hundreds either, but that’s another story ��
                  This is a buy back in tournament? How many times are you planning to buy back?

Comment

• Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                    This is a buy back in tournament? How many times are you planning to buy back?

Lolol. No this is everybody’s entry money!! 😂😂.
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Lolol. No this is everybody’s entry money!! ����.
                      It adds up....
                      Bill Meacham
                      WBT
                      www.worldbilliardtour.com
                      no link....

Comment

• Did we have a rules thread? This is going to be great.
                        Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

• Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                          POV will be there Friday night. There should be plenty of info posted to log on.

Daniel posted this on facebook:

The 3rd Annual OnePocket.org Member's Tournament will be live on POVPOOL 2 on Friday morning. Feel free to click the link and set a reminder or subscribe to this channel for a notification. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnvtH8k2t4[/ame]

I believe that, because of our ongoing USBA Nationals live stream going on in Tucscon, POV's main channel will be occupied. The first day of the One Pocket will be on POVPOOL 2 and the remaining 2 days (Sat/Sun) will revert back to POVPOOL's main channel. Links will be posted in real time and AZ Billiards Forum already has a thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X