Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
    Bumping this up. There are only 11 registered for the event so far and I have not received any "maybes" either.
    it just seems that there was more interest and synergy with new orleans and chicago. two months out for both of those events, seems like there was a full or almost full field, lots of chatter about it, guys wanting to get verified, etc.... i don't know if it is the lack of west coast players who have/haven't signed up, travel logistics for a large portion of the membership, the upcoming seniors event, or what....

icbw, just my take.

regardless of all of that and as a courtesy to matt collecting entries and trying to gauge turnout, i'm personally gonna have to sit this one out.

i'd hate to see this fledgling annual event fall by the wayside and encourage the cali guys to step up and get this going....look forward to the stream.

Comment

Bumping this up. There are only 11 registered for the event so far and I have not received any "maybes" either.
      Originally posted by Miller View Post
      it just seems that there was more interest and synergy with new orleans and chicago. two months out for both of those events, seems like there was a full or almost full field, lots of chatter about it, guys wanting to get verified, etc.... i don't know if it is the lack of west coast players who have/haven't signed up, travel logistics for a large portion of the membership, the upcoming seniors event, or what....

icbw, just my take.

regardless of all of that and as a courtesy to matt collecting entries and trying to gauge turnout, i'm personally gonna have to sit this one out.

i'd hate to see this fledgling annual event fall by the wayside and encourage the cali guys to step up and get this going....look forward to the stream.
      guys, there were 33 votes for california.....just sayn'......

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showt...ght=member%27s

Comment

I hope they pay 11 spots. hehehe

C'mon people, it's one pocket and CA Billiards is a great room.

Comment

Come on you guys. If an ailing individual like me can make it so can a lot of you. Just signed up. Let's party.

Comment

I hope the lack of entrants is not because of the fake news about how bad a state is California. California is beautiful and divergent, the people and the country. Fremont California is a beautiful portion of our great country and where the pool room is located, is central to many other parts of California. Berkeley, 25 minutes, San Francisco, 35 minuets, Monterey Bay Aquarium, two hours, beautiful Santa Cruz California, home to Fast Eddy’s Billiards, 45 minutes. Asian food, eyetalian food, Mexican food, hamburglers, any, all types of pizza, junk food. Yosemite, the most beautiful National Park I have ever seen, three hours. Silicon Valley, Apple, Google, Intel, all within one hour. And best of all, one of the most beautiful places to play pool you will ever play, California Billiards. Southwest has tickets that are less expensive than almost any other airline. Book now and it’s cheeeeep.
            Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

I would love to play in the 2018 Members Tournament...but there is just one small component missing to enable me to do that = lack of a stakehorse.......

This stakehorse necessitated unfortunately by my current financial situation consisting of severe business decline, medical bills, etc..........

So I would reluctantly and embarassingly accept a partnership with a stakehorse.......myself not needing fancy accommodations, or expensive meals, I figure $1,350 should cover plane ticket, hotel, meals, & tournament entry...and of course gambling stakehorsing at the venue would also be accepted (and highly recommended)......

First gentleman/entrepeneur that pm's me to jump on this lucrative money-making opportunity gets the position - act fast, don't miss out......

- Ghost

Ps, I'm in dead stroke...only guys who would have any chance of beating me out there are Oscar, Amar, & John Schmidt...
              jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                I would love to play in the 2018 Members Tournament...but there is just one small component missing to enable me to do that = lack of a stakehorse.......

This stakehorse necessitated unfortunately by my current financial situation consisting of severe business decline, medical bills, etc..........

So I would reluctantly and embarassingly accept a partnership with a stakehorse.......myself not needing fancy accommodations, or expensive meals, I figure $1,350 should cover plane ticket, hotel, meals, & tournament entry...and of course gambling stakehorsing at the venue would also be accepted (and highly recommended)......

First gentleman/entrepeneur that pm's me to jump on this lucrative money-making opportunity gets the position - act fast, don't miss out......

- Ghost

Ps, I'm in dead stroke...only guys who would have any chance of beating me out there are Oscar, Amar, & John Schmidt...
                They won’t be there so you are a cinch. Hope to see you there.
                JOHN HENDERSON
                Al Romero Cue
                Magic Chalk

Comment

- Ghost

All the helpless hacks you play you’d think you’d have lots of money

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post

If you had me around all the time to play you’d have lots of money
                    I know, I know! - I sure wish you were here...
                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

I know, I know! - I sure wish you were here...
                      “Your good, your good, your very good”

Comment

Originally posted by Tobermory View Post
                        I'm in! Can't wait!! And looking forward to see whether any of you play a tenth as well as your WWYD fantasies!!!
                        I think people are ascared because of this post by the new guy. C'mon guys, show him what you got...make him eat his words. LOL

Comment

I plan on entering once I figure out logistics with work.
                          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

So I would reluctantly and embarassingly accept a partnership with a stakehorse.......myself not needing fancy accommodations, or expensive meals, I figure $1,350 should cover plane ticket, hotel, meals, & tournament entry...and of course gambling stakehorsing at the venue would also be accepted (and highly recommended)...

- Ghost

So Ghostie,

It's lookin like I am not going to get to defend my Beast In The East title this year, very disappointing, especially since I've completed my "Triangulator" and was so looking forward to testing it out.

So, I'm thinking, maybe Ghostie would be the perfect subject (like Forrest Whitaker in Color of Money) to test out the "Triangulator". Maybe You could get a sponsorship, and if you win I could even cut you in for, say, 2% of sales, or something like that.

I would just need to know, for fitting purposes only, how big is your head? And, if it's ok to drill a small hole to connect to your ocular nerve, no big deal. Let me know what you think?

Yours truly
                            The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                              I plan on entering once I figure out logistics with work.
                              Hope you can make it. Nice showing at US Open 1pocket.

Comment

John Henderson

Will PayPal when I get home from SoCal on a Weds.

Will be there on the 31st.
                                JOHN HENDERSON
                                Al Romero Cue
                                Magic Chalk

Comment

Working...
                                X