Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here we go again!!

This is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 3rd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at California Billiards June 1st-3rd.

32 player field.

Steve will be putting a detailed thread together with hotel information and additional details as they become available and I will update this post with that information.

The tournament did fill up fast with verified members the last 2 years but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Fremont for the tournament

- Green Fees TBD.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as Friends and Family to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo or t-shirt) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include that in the notes with payment, that would save some time as well. Once I have the design ready, I will let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Matt (mhilton777)

Attendee list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...foiHhp_cShPx_sq5F9zWRkGL5XnT7fKRf_t4B/pubhtml

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Count me in! I will arrive Wed night so I'll be in the room Thurs.

Paypal being sent now. And I want a shirt (polo) size large.

Thanks,
Dave

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Closest airport?

Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento in that order. Which airline will you use to fly NON STOP to above named airports? Southwest is big in Oakland, San Jose. National<now United> San Francisco. You might get a ride if I go down there. I cant play tournaments and I have given up trying. There really isn’t a good reason for me to go. I will be handling the announcing for the Seniors and hopefully we can get Goldy or POV to provide streaming. I don’t want to take my equipment, It’s is a lot of stuff and expensive to fly. I have no idea what is going on with the streaming for the members tournament and how much input O.P.Org will have for the announcing. I really wish I could be there but I’m out of any activities as far as I know. You guys will have a great time. The tables will be the best any tournament has provided as Chris said we could have as many tables as O.P.Org tournament needed. The food is good and the rooms are within walking distance. If you don’t have a good time, you need meds.:eek:;):)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Count me in! I will arrive Wed night so I'll be in the room Thurs.

Paypal being sent now. And I want a shirt (polo) size large.

Thanks,
Dave

You are such a wuss. You get over to the pool room before you take a pi....
If you don’t go over and see everyone and donate a little, stay home.:frus
You call yourself a pool player?:lol:lol Take the newbies to some noodle houses, Edgies.:cool:
I know you will have fun. Call UL and tell him to visit.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento in that order. Which airline will you use to fly NON STOP to above named airports? Southwest is big in Oakland, San Jose. National<now United> San Francisco. You might get a ride if I go down there. I cant play tournaments and I have given up trying. There really isn’t a good reason for me to go. I will be handling the announcing for the Seniors and hopefully we can get Goldy or POV to provide streaming. I don’t want to take my equipment, It’s is a lot of stuff and expensive to fly. I have no idea what is going on with the streaming for the members tournament and how much input O.P.Org will have for the announcing. I really wish I could be there but I’m out of any activities as far as I know. You guys will have a great time. The tables will be the best any tournament has provided as Chris said we could have as many tables as O.P.Org tournament needed. The food is good and the rooms are within walking distance. If you don’t have a good time, you need meds.:eek:;):)

I can’t believe I may fly all the way out to the left coast and you are going to duck me! Heck I don’t care if we play but it will be more fun if you are there Bill!! Come on man.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I can’t believe I may fly all the way out to the left coast and you are going to duck me! Heck I don’t care if we play but it will be more fun if you are there Bill!! Come on man.

As a very good friend of Bill, I feel obligated to take his place if my arthritis, and all my other senior ailments are not too bad.:D

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Allrught !!

Allrught !!

I have sent money to Matt. I will be arriving on Wednesday.

I don't dodge many people, ready to defend my title.

See you all in Cali.

A big thanks to Matt for all he does.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
You are such a wuss. You get over to the pool room before you take a pi....
If you don’t go over and see everyone and donate a little, stay home.:frus
You call yourself a pool player?:lol:lol Take the newbies to some noodle houses, Edgies.:cool:
I know you will have fun. Call UL and tell him to visit.

Good idea about contacting UL, I just texted him. Will we see you or not? Talk about a wuss!!!! LOL

And I never called myself a pool player.

Peace. Out.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

As a very good friend of Bill, I feel obligated to take his place if my arthritis, and all my other senior ailments are not too bad.:D

Ha! Sounds great John. I’m happy to donate. But no hunnerts. You are a monster.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Great John you are taking bills place I have 9 to 7 for life. This could be fun.
Chris I will send you the entry in a couple of days. I will fly in the day before.

Mitch you got action.

B

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Great John you are taking bills place I have 9 to 7 for life. This could be fun.
Chris I will send you the entry in a couple of days. I will fly in the day before.

Mitch you got action.

B

If I am lucky enough to win anything from Mitch, I will fire it at you after several Jack & Cokes.:D

The Henderson Parlay System.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Ahhh! I will try not to cry every time I see this thread.., :)

Just kidding, I hope you all have a blast and if there's any earthly chance I can make it, you better believe I will! I can't commit yet but I will definitely want a polo shirt Matt, size Large..Let me know how much and I will pay pal it ASAP.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

If I am lucky enough to win anything from Mitch, I will fire it at you after several Jack & Cokes.:D

The Henderson Parlay System.

As will I Bille!! Although the former is much more likely lol.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Good idea about contacting UL, I just texted him. Will we see you or not? Talk about a wuss!!!! LOL

And I never called myself a pool player.

Peace. Out.

Get out of here, you’re a hell of a pool player as if you don’t know it.

There’s always peace among us.