No announcement yet.

Miller's Basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me want to excavate!!! Or move further north and buy where basements are pretty much standard equipment in a house... always loved basements, and this one looks like home... Nice Dustin...

Comment

We had a really fun weekend. Such a good group here at 1p.org. I think everyone had a pretty good time. (Thanks for the kind words about the room - I am indeed proud of it)

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
        We had a really fun weekend. Such a good group here at 1p.org. I think everyone had a pretty good time. (Thanks for the kind words about the room - I am indeed proud of it)

And indeed you should be proud of it. Beautiful room as expected from you. Where's the Miller ball polisher?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
          And indeed you should be proud of it. Beautiful room as expected from you. Where's the Miller ball polisher?
          hey frank!

i keep it on a table in the corner of the room....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0903.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	398935

just a few feet away from my favorite autographed picture...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0905.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	398936

Comment

Great room and set up Dustin. Looks like a great time guys!

Comment

WOW, grand job young man.
              Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
              (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

What a nice room. Love the spacing and memorabilia. How did you get that Diamond down into the basement?

Comment

Miller, can you take some more pictures of the players you have on the wall? What a nice collection.

Comment

Man, I swore I posted in this thread already but maybe I confused it with another, sorry!

Your space is awesome Dustin, soo jealous man, that looks like a great time, glad you guys had fun!

I would also like to see more pics when you get time, thanks!

Love the scoring beads on the side!

Comment

Real sweet Dustin...do all of you guys live near each other? What a motley looking bunch!
                      Live long and play strong,
                      -Chicagomike

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                        Real sweet Dustin...do all of you guys live near each other? What a motley looking bunch!
                        I live in Minnesota (which I think you knew) but I was in St. Louis for an event for my daughter. The rest of the guys are local to Dustin.

Comment

Hi Dustin,what a great room. When you do something you do it perfect. I wish I lived closer to you so I could enjoy your man cave. Your collection of pictures is wonderful, do you think you could post your collection on this site? Great to have you for a friend. Wishing you the best, FastEddieF.

Comment

Working...
                          X