Miller's Basement

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Miller's Basement

Man!!! That’s a good group of dudes. right there. Enjoy, fellas!! Dustin the room looks fantastic.

Matt_24

Verified Member
Had a great time with this crew! Thanks, Dustin!

And to my fellow "Matthew", don't forget....."Chicago Style"! ;)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
the answer to a couple PMs.....

IMG_0895.jpg

L to R:
mhilton777 - jlcomp45 - Matt 24 - kollegedave

(other gentleman in some pics is scott ramage - real straight shooter and future 1p.org member....)

;)

(kollegedave got knocked out at DCC this year in the 7th round by SVB - other loss to orcollo...)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great looking man cave dustin
looked like you guys were having a blast
if I come over i can sleep on the couch...:D

youngstown

Verified Member
Miller's Basement

Nice setup. Hopefully I’ll be in town this June and we can play...

MM

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Thanks for a great time Dustin. Had a blast meeting everyone and playing partners with new friends. I always leave energized to get my room finished after seeing yours. You really ought to put up some pics of the whole set up on here so everyone can see how cool it really is. Your whole set up is awesome. Looking forward to the next time

John

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
A bunch of guys having a good time! Very nice room, bro. That's a good looking old Diamond Pro! With your crafts talents, I wouldn't have expected anything else..:)

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Miller's Basement

You should consider starting a thread called “millers room pics”. I for one would love to see them. Those walls look great.

Matt_24

Verified Member
Dustins room is a work of art. The ultimate man cave. His attention to detail is amazing.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Dustin, the room looks fabulous!! Maybe someday ill get up there and get a lesson from you. Keith

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Miller's Basement

We had a great time for sure. Dustin is a great guy and his setup in that room is fantastic. I want to thank Dustin for his hospitality for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Makes me want to excavate!!! Or move further north and buy where basements are pretty much standard equipment in a house... always loved basements, and this one looks like home... Nice Dustin... :)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
We had a really fun weekend. Such a good group here at 1p.org. I think everyone had a pretty good time. (Thanks for the kind words about the room - I am indeed proud of it)

:)

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
We had a really fun weekend. Such a good group here at 1p.org. I think everyone had a pretty good time. (Thanks for the kind words about the room - I am indeed proud of it)

:)

And indeed you should be proud of it. Beautiful room as expected from you. Where's the Miller ball polisher?