Happy Birthday Mitch

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Happy Birthday Mitch.....play some good pool today and then hit the couch for some Masters time!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Mitch

Thanks so much Bro’s!!!! Been a stellar day so far I must say. I played in a bar table tourney last night. 41 players started at 7:30. Finished 7th (hung a 9 to advance) and got home at 5:30 this am. Up at 8:30 and got to the pool room at 2:00. Playing a buddy when a local guy who is super loud makes a smart comment about our play. I told him I’d be happy to play him some and then he tried to high roll me. Says loudly that he would play me 200 a game even if I would quit my current game (30 a game lol). Guy never thought I would agree and trapped himself! I said let’s go and after 3 games he told me i was a so and so if I didn’t give him 9-7! Hahah. I agreed to spot him in the future and left with a nice Birthday gift from the universe hehe.

Thanks again for the well wishes!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Playing a buddy when a local guy who is super loud makes a smart comment about our play. I told him I’d be happy to play him some and then he tried to high roll me. Says loudly that he would play me 200 a game even if I would quit my current game (30 a game lol). Guy never thought I would agree and trapped himself! I said let’s go and after 3 games he told me i was a so and so if I didn’t give him 9-7! Hahah. I agreed to spot him in the future and left with a nice Birthday gift from the universe hehe.

That's our boy. :)

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Thanks so much Bro’s!!!! Been a stellar day so far I must say. I played in a bar table tourney last night. 41 players started at 7:30. Finished 7th (hung a 9 to advance) and got home at 5:30 this am. Up at 8:30 and got to the pool room at 2:00. Playing a buddy when a local guy who is super loud makes a smart comment about our play. I told him I’d be happy to play him some and then he tried to high roll me. Says loudly that he would play me 200 a game even if I would quit my current game (30 a game lol). Guy never thought I would agree and trapped himself! I said let’s go and after 3 games he told me i was a so and so if I didn’t give him 9-7! Hahah. I agreed to spot him in the future and left with a nice Birthday gift from the universe hehe.

Thanks again for the well wishes!!

Nice birthday, well deserved! Sounds like you're getting younger...