Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I don't feel you are out of line at all. Yes everyone had the same problems. This is the first time I've paid for a stream from Ray in about 2 yrs now because of a different problem and of course I threw my money in the toilet. When I inquired about the unviewable stream with Jason Help Desk his only response was "I'm seeing what you are" I used to be a avid viewer of Ray's streams over the years and thought I'd try him again, but never again.

Now now.. I think he was just taking some Ambien.. Let's give him a pardon... Let's see what happens.. Let's have a Summit..

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I played Roberto in one hole in December. He is the best ball striker I have ever played. He also said he isn't that good at one hole :frus

Around 2 yrs ago he lived here almost a year with Skyler and never got in any local action. Just practiced 10-12 hrs a day and went to tournaments with Sky. The only time I offered to play him one hole and he declined. I think he just wanted to practice. Very nice quiet guy at the time. ...lol I think he has one of the best strokes i've seen and we have Buddy here to compare.... He is really playing everything well.

Henry

Verified Member
Did everyone who paid for the PoolAction TV stream from Buffalos last week have the same quality problems that I had? There were times that the stream was just completely down, and most of the rest of the time the feed was so choppy and delayed that it was pretty much unwatchable. It is great to have the opportunity to watch these events, but when the quality is so low it just isn't worth the $$$. I've inquired whether they are going to do anything to make it up to their customers who didn't get what they paid for, like putting up the matches on their website for viewing, but I haven't heard back from Big Truck or anyone else. Am I out of line to expect anything?

I had some problems but overall it was ok. Not their best work as i have watched many of their broadcasts that were perfect. Excellent commentary