Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
    Justin 3-1
    J-Bird 3, Danny Smith 0
    Tony 3, Josh 1
    Billy 3, JJ 1
    Justin 3-2
    J Bird 4-0
    Tony 4-1
    Billy 3-2

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
      Justin 3-2
      J Bird 4-0
      Tony 4-1
      Billy 3-2
      Roberto 4-3
      Chris 3-2
      Billy JJ 3-3
      Tony 4-2
      J Bird 4-1

      Comment


      • #48
        Who is Chris Robinson and where is he from, i'm not familiar with him?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          Roberto 4-3
          Chris 3-2
          Billy JJ 3-3
          Tony 4-2
          J Bird 4-1
          Justin wins
          JJ wins
          Tony wins
          J Bird wins
          Chip 4-3

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
            Who is Chris Robinson and where is he from, i'm not familiar with him?
            I heard California

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
              Who is Chris Robinson and where is he from, i'm not familiar with him?
              Ventura Ca.

              Jerry’s Neighbour hood

              Comment


              • #52
                Hell of a match going on

                Billy Incardona and Larry Schwartz doing the commentary

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	399451

                Comment


                • #53
                  Live stream matches continue,

                  Up next Corey Deuel vs Justin Hall

                  To purchase Pass click here ⇢ www.PoolActionTV.com

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	399452

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	buff brackets11111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	399453



                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Terry, are there enough guys who elected to play at the 2 P.M. time tomorrow (Sat)?

                    Thanks,

                    ~Doc

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I have been trying to watch stream sense yesterday evening, I’m experiencing a lot of audio cut outs and the occasional video freeze? Am I the only one?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Corey just took Justin Hall 5-2

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Corey Deuel makes a great split shot combo in that last game and beats Justin Hall 5-2...
                          "Born Into This"

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Knuckles54 View Post
                            I have been trying to watch stream sense yesterday evening, I’m experiencing a lot of audio cut outs and the occasional video freeze? Am I the only one?
                            I got some freezing and had to reload several times during this match. I just bought the stream tonight. If you are having serious issues email or message Jason help desk. He'll fix you up in a jiffy.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                              I got some freezing and had to reload several times during this match. I just bought the stream tonight. If you are having serious issues email or message Jason help desk. He'll fix you up in a jiffy.
                              Thanks I’ll try that John

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I’m glad I’m not the only one. At times it’s unwatchable

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X