Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Are there any matches yet to be streamed tonight?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
      I’m glad I’m not the only one. At times it’s unwatchable
      Should be back up now, Todd. He refreshed it and I'm watching Superman Gomez vs Jason Brown.... You can launch the chat to get info and shit..
      "Born Into This"

      Comment


      • #63
        Jason just said they are having storms in the area and are working on it

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
          Jason just said they are having storms in the area and are working on it
          Ok.... curious what storms can do to Internet? Unless it’s satellite.

          Comment


          • #65
            First time i've bought a stream from Ray in a long time. Its just unwatchable tonight.

            Comment


            • #66
              Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

              Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
              First time i've bought a stream from Ray in a long time. Its just unwatchable tonight.


              It’s strange. I get his streams all the time and never have issues. I’d say it’s an anomaly.
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

              Comment


              • #67
                Maddening

                Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                It’s strange. I get his streams all the time and never have issues. I’d say it’s an anomaly.
                Me too. I've never had too many issues.

                It's just about impossible to watch the hill-hill match of Jason Brown v. Roberto Gomez.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Mel Simpson View Post
                  Me too. I've never had too many issues.

                  It's just about impossible to watch the hill-hill match of Jason Brown v. Roberto Gomez.
                  I can’t take it anymore..... was hill hill brown came back from 4-1 to 4-4 and Gomez’s
                  Last edited by Knuckles54; 05-26-2018, 01:26 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

                    Yeah it’s impossible here too.
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      One of the announcers apologized earlier in the match about the many disruptions and said that bad weather was causing the breaks in the streaming. I had to turn it off with the match tied at 4 to 4. I wonder who won the match between Gomez and Brown.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by J.R. View Post
                        One of the announcers apologized earlier in the match about the many disruptions and said that bad weather was causing the breaks in the streaming. I had to turn it off with the match tied at 4 to 4. I wonder who won the match between Gomez and Brown.
                        Gomez won it 8 to -1..
                        "Born Into This"

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Damn. Updated brackets show Tony beat Dennis 5-0.
                          Wish they had streamed that one.
                          Although then i just would've been extra pissed at the god awful streaming.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Live coverage will resume 2pm Central time at the Buffalo's Pro Classic One Pocket.

                            Justin Hall vs Chip Compton will be the first match up on the feature table, One loss side match, races to 5.

                            The Hotseat match will be on the Feature table 6pm central time following the Jhall vs Chip match. It will feature T-Rex Tony Chohan vs Corey Deuel.

                            Check it out all out tomorrow and more at www.PoolActionTV.com

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	399454

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.9 KB
ID:	399455

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	buff brackets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	399456


                            Last edited by Terry Hanna; 05-26-2018, 03:32 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                              Who is Chris Robinson and where is he from, i'm not familiar with him?
                              I sat right in front of the Chris/Chip match. I’m going to guess that Chris is about 28 years old, maybe less. I could tell Chris doesn’t play 1P. He passed on several standard 1P shots that ultimately cost him his hill-hill match with Chip.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                                I sat right in front of the Chris/Chip match. I’m going to guess that Chris is about 28 years old, maybe less. I could tell Chris doesn’t play 1P. He passed on several standard 1P shots that ultimately cost him his hill-hill match with Chip.
                                Cool,thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X