Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

    Committed players so far

    1. Jeremy Jones
    2. Chip Compton
    3. Danny Smith
    4. Josh Roberts
    5. Tony Chohan
    6. Chris Robinson
    7. Dennis Orcollo
    8. Brian White
    9. Roberto Gomez
    10. Corey Deuel
    11. Jason Brown

  • #2
    Evan Lunda is looking for backers

    Evan wants to play in this tournament and is looking for a corporation to put him in. Entry fee is $2000.

    1st place: $17,000
    2nd: $11,000
    3rd: $8,000
    4th: $6,000

    Backers get their entry fee off the top, then player splits with backers 50/50. Anyone interested in helping Evan into the biggest one pocket tournament of the year? You can commit to any piece of the entry fee.

    Ray Hansen asked me to see if I could help find Lunda some believers.
    Last edited by BRLongArm; 04-24-2018, 02:53 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Event is almost full only one spot remains.

      $42000 prize fund!

      No Fees of any kind PLUS 100% payout Huge auction. VIP seats available for guaranteed seating.

      Live Stream Coverage @ www.PoolActionTV.com

      Click image for larger version

Name:	buffalos flyer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	399291

      Click image for larger version

Name:	buffs players list.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	399292

      Click image for larger version

Name:	website-logo (1).png
Views:	35
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	399293




      Comment


      • #4
        Does anyone know if they'll be playing any of the one pocket on the weekend-- May 26 or 27?

        ~Doc

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
          Does anyone know if they'll be playing any of the one pocket on the weekend-- May 26 or 27?

          ~Doc
          Yes, you'll see plenty of matches on Saturday with the semi finals and finals on Sunday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Efren has been confirmed as the player who got the last spot in this event

            Click image for larger version

Name:	1c3EQj-WttOXXi9GSX66hQ_r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	399308

            Click image for larger version

Name:	funphotobox1181261033dvlmtd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	399309
            Last edited by Terry Hanna; 05-06-2018, 08:10 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
              Efren has been confirmed as the player who got the last spot in this event

              [ATTACH]22528[/ATTACH]

              [ATTACH]22529[/ATTACH]
              Will she be there?

              Comment


              • #8
                2018 BUFFALO’S PRO CLASSIC ONE POCKET PO BOY CALCUTTA
                PLAYER COST ODDS BUYER
                1. DENNIS ORCOLLO $500 3-1 Joe Long
                2. TONY CHOHAN $440 7-2 Randy Whelan
                3. EFREN REYES $250 7-1 Mickey Lee
                4. DANNY SMITH $335 5-1 Wade Allemand
                5. BILLY THORPE $200 9-1 Chris Husser
                6. CHIP COMPTON $220 8-1 Jack Jordan
                7. JUSTIN HALL $285 6-1 Tony Jarreau
                8. JOSH ROBERTS $220 8-1 Kent Berthelot
                9. JUSTIN BERGMAN $220 8-1 Buffalo
                10. COREY DEUEL $220 8-1 Bob De La Feuri
                11. JASON BROWN $200 9-1 Jason Brown
                12. JEREMY JONES $180 10-1 Steve Danos
                13. JOEY GRAY $170 11-1 Toby Tatum
                14. ROBERTO GOMEZ $160 11.5-1 John Kent
                15. BRIAN WHITE $110 17-1 Jason Brown
                16. CHRIS ROBINSON $ 80 24-1 Kevin Bradley
                TOTAL $3,800
                If any players are not bought, they are not considered in the pool. Payouts are of amount paid in. Based on Full field:
                1ST: $2,000
                2ND: $1,200
                3RD: $600

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                  2018 BUFFALO’S PRO CLASSIC ONE POCKET PO BOY CALCUTTA
                  PLAYER COST ODDS BUYER
                  1. DENNIS ORCOLLO $500 3-1 Joe Long
                  2. TONY CHOHAN $440 7-2 Randy Whelan
                  3. EFREN REYES $250 7-1 Mickey Lee
                  4. DANNY SMITH $335 5-1 Wade Allemand
                  5. BILLY THORPE $200 9-1 Chris Husser
                  6. CHIP COMPTON $220 8-1 Jack Jordan
                  7. JUSTIN HALL $285 6-1 Tony Jarreau
                  8. JOSH ROBERTS $220 8-1 Kent Berthelot
                  9. JUSTIN BERGMAN $220 8-1 Buffalo
                  10. COREY DEUEL $220 8-1 Bob De La Feuri
                  11. JASON BROWN $200 9-1 Jason Brown
                  12. JEREMY JONES $180 10-1 Steve Danos
                  13. JOEY GRAY $170 11-1 Toby Tatum
                  14. ROBERTO GOMEZ $160 11.5-1 John Kent
                  15. BRIAN WHITE $110 17-1 Jason Brown
                  16. CHRIS ROBINSON $ 80 24-1 Kevin Bradley
                  TOTAL $3,800
                  If any players are not bought, they are not considered in the pool. Payouts are of amount paid in. Based on Full field:
                  1ST: $2,000
                  2ND: $1,200
                  3RD: $600
                  I'm interested in a couple of players when you open up another.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    I'm interested in a couple of players when you open up another.
                    Buff has two boards going right now. Check his facebook and tell him who you want.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Phooey.

                      I don't do Zuckerberg.

                      Maybe I'll just go down there tomorrow.

                      (Besides. I'm already too familiar with that part of the code: 18 U.S. Code § 1952 para a) sub 3 ~ para b)
                      Last edited by LSJohn; 05-09-2018, 04:48 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There has been one change in the line up.

                        Brian White is out and Evan Lunda is in.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	buffs promo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	399340

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	buffs list.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	399341

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This Event is no JOKE !!!!

                          If You Like One Pocket you Don't want to miss this one guys!!!!

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1181290026buqyum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	399372








                          .............
                          Last edited by Terry Hanna; 05-15-2018, 07:15 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just a few days away now.

                            Don't Miss Out on a chance to see prolly the greatest One Pocket player to ever to play the game Efren Reyes.

                            Getting a chance to see The Magician play One Pocket live is The Holy Grail of One Hole enthusiasts here in the USA .

                            $42,000 prize fund!
                            1st place: $17,000
                            2nd: $11,000
                            3rd: $8,000
                            4th: $6,000

                            Watch it all live @ www.PoolActionTV.com

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	buffs promo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	399391

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	buffs list.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	399392

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	399393

                            5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
                            Phone: (504) 835-0173

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	website-logo.png
Views:	35
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	399394



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Terry, when you get the chance, would you post the one-pocket scheduled times of play? Thanks.

                              ~Doc

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X