California Billiards Fremont, CA

BeeDigitalVideo

From
San Rafael, CA
Hello one pocket enthusiasts! Many of you already know me but for those of you that don’t, I’m Bee Davison out of San Rafael,CA. Just another one pocket lover here in The San Francisco Bay Area! My favorite room is California Billiards! In my opinion easily the best room on the west coast! In addition to playing in and officiating the Monday night BCA league there I also act as the tournament director for the monthly weekend one pocket and nineball tournaments. With almost 50 years of experience playing and promoting pool, one pocket has risen to the top of the list as my favorite game! I run a weekly (Thursday night) handicapped one pocket league and compete in every one pocket tournament I am available to. If possible I would love to compete in The OnePocket.org 3rd Annual event next month. If not I’ll bee there to support and cheerlead! I’ve heard from John Henderson and others about what a wonderful tournament it is and would love to bee involved! I sent out the flyer I got from J.H. (John Henderson) to everyone on my pocket billiards contact list. It should definitely bee a success!

Maxwell

Verified Member
I can't imagine a Norcal one pocket tournament without you Bee.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Bee there or Bee Square

Bee there or Bee Square

Bee, Look forward to meeting you. Come down on Wed night(May 30) and warm me up.

The tournaments are a blast. It is up to Steve to verify you. But, you are welcome either way.

Hope to make a good showing and kibitz with members.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
That's two local members who joined in 2004 -- obviously they did not join just to play in our tournament. I am giving them both the green light. But come around more often :D:D