Bon Voyage campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Voyage campers

It’s here guys... The members tournament is this week, and some of you are already there and the rest of you are in route... I’m green with envy... Have a safe trip and a wonderful time guys...

No offense to any of the attendees, but I’m rooting for my homeboy to have a repeat performance... I just gotta pull for Texas and Robert Newkirk...

GO BOB...

Wow really Jeff....lol
    Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Good luck to all of you...safe travels and play well. I will also be wishing I could be there, but I’ll be checking out the stream!
      Live long and play strong,
      -Chicagomike

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes and safe travels.... I will be driving down to Chico tomorrow and stop in at the DownLo in hopes to fine some OP action. If anyone knows an interested party fill free to contact me. Can’t wait to meet all you guys.

Comment

Bon Voyage campers

Well, Matt sent me the tournament money and it cleared today so I’m getting ready for Vegas. I mean, California 😀. I fly out Thursday am. Can’t wait to see everyone and meet some guys I have never met from the site!!
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
            Well, Matt sent me the tournament money and it cleared today so I’m getting ready for Vegas. I mean, California 😀. I fly out Thursday am. Can’t wait to see everyone and meet some guys I have never met from the site!!
            Laughing..... Vegas

Comment

have a goods time all, looking forward to the stream and seeing who is crowned the new champ!

Comment

Thanks Jeff. Was hoping to meet you finally, but oh well. Getting excited, I just packed up my cue as I leave in the morning but won't make it to the room until Thursday...after I have a double double w/grilled onions from In N Out!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see and compete with everyone.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
                  It’s here guys... The members tournament is this week, and some of you are already there and the rest of you are in route... I’m green with envy... Have a safe trip and a wonderful time guys...

No offense to any of the attendees, but I’m rooting for my homeboy to have a repeat performance... I just gotta pull for Texas and Robert Newkirk...

GO BOB...
                  Going to try my best, Jeff, to keep the title in Texas. Thanks for the rah-rah.

See you in October.

Comment

Yep, the big week is here, and I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you that I've never seen in action before. Don't forget your mice! I can't wait to see how you use them in the real world!

Comment

good luck everyone
                      cant wait to watch the stream and see the faces behind the screen names

Comment

GO BOB...
                        Jeff,

I will take the field against Newkirk and lay you 3 to 1 up to 100.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                          Jeff,

Me too...

Find us a sucker...

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                            Jeff,

If you want to pick a player, other than the Cruz guy, I’ll take Newkirk for a $50.00 sweat bet... Must win it all, or it’s no bet... let me know...

Comment

If you want to pick a player, other than the Cruz guy, I’ll take Newkirk for a $50.00 sweat bet... Must win it all, or it’s no bet... let me know...
                              Jeff Ill take a sweat bet on SoCal Jerry Matchin vs Newkirk. Who ends up highest.
                              Ill also take that same bet with Frank the Barbr (So Cal) vs Newkirk.
                              25 beans a piece.
                              Go SOCAL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X