From 3C to One Pocket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 3C to One Pocket.

Been playing more 3-Cushion than anything else lately. I think I'm clocking something like 15 hours a week with really no practice on a pocket-billiard table.

That said, I'd like to try some one-hole this weekend to see if the 3C has helped my game at all. After all, this is what we hear all the time, right? That, if you gain knowledge in other games (especially 3C), it well strengthen your overall game.

LOL - This is Daniel, BTW - I just realized I was using Gerri's profile.

Originally posted by gerri3404 View Post
    Been playing more 3-Cushion than anything else lately. I think I'm clocking something like 15 hours a week with really no practice on a pocket-billiard table.

That said, I'd like to try some one-hole this weekend to see if the 3C has helped my game at all. After all, this is what we hear all the time, right? That, if you gain knowledge in other games (especially 3C), it well strengthen your overall game.

Daniel, we want you in the tournament. We will all help out with the stream. Talk to you about it when I see you.
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

Comment

Actually I wasn't implying on playing the tournament rather, just looking for a little cheap action.
      - Daniel
      'Upgrade Your Sweat!' with POV Pool 'Premium'

Comment

Originally posted by gerri3404 View Post

Whew, you had us scared for a minute. We thought Geraldine was getting into the one pocket tournament.

Comment

From 3C to One Pocket.

Looking forward to meeting you Daniel.
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

it will help your game immensly. you will get better position when going around the table. hitting three rail shots will be duck soup and even 5 rails around you will find your speed and accuracy will make them come close.

Comment

Working...
            X