Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I figured since you're getting "older", you wouldn't play any one pocket so I thought you would be willing to play something where the game itself told you what ball to shoot.

    As it turned out today, you took the easy way out as usual. (Today he played a girl instead of me.) Pfffft.


    JoeyA


    Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
    Isn’t this a 1P site and aren’t you begging to play in a 1P tournament
    Have words, will travel.

    Comment


    • Southaven Lodging

      just booked a room at the Days Inn Southaven - less than a mile from Bill's room, google maps says 15 minute walk (if necessary....lol....). 2 double beds, non-smoking room for about $75/night.

      8792 Hamilton Road
      Southaven, MS 38671
      (662) 342-5847
      wyndhamhotels.com

      Comment


      • Melee in Memphis Stream - Goldy

        Bill is going to run an ethernet cable out to whatever table he wants for the stream table. (I'm sure we'll be able to point the camera at other tables as necessary.....)

        Spoke with Goldy again earlier this evening. I'm going to provide the camera and laptop and he is going to remote stream it for us. (My guess it will be comparable to Cincy's streams.)

        My ETA is Friday afternoon, and we'll try to get the stream set up sometime that evening with Goldy walking us through it as necessary, with the intent to be up and running for the tourney on Saturday.

        Thanks Goldy!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Miller View Post
          Bill is going to run an ethernet cable out to whatever table he wants for the stream table. (I'm sure we'll be able to point the camera at other tables as necessary.....)

          Spoke with Goldy again earlier this evening. I'm going to provide the camera and laptop and he is going to remote stream it for us. (My guess it will be comparable to Cincy's streams.)

          My ETA is Friday afternoon, and we'll try to get the stream set up sometime that evening with Goldy walking us through it as necessary, with the intent to be up and running for the tourney on Saturday.

          Thanks Goldy!

          Awesome...nice job! Can’t wait to get there!
          Live long and play strong,
          -Chicagomike

          Comment


          • There is a 4-5ft long bar that is close to the tight table up front. I'm sure that will be where you will set up. Should have views of two tables there.

            Comment


            • test bracket

              crabbman.....think i figured out a way to post updated brackets as a jpg image....

              Click image for larger version

Name:	test jpg bracket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	399841

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Miller View Post
                just booked a room at the Days Inn Southaven - less than a mile from Bill's room, google maps says 15 minute walk (if necessary....lol....). 2 double beds, non-smoking room for about $75/night.

                8792 Hamilton Road
                Southaven, MS 38671
                (662) 342-5847
                wyndhamhotels.com
                Best Days Inn I ever stayed in.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Miller View Post
                  crabbman.....think i figured out a way to post updated brackets as a jpg image....

                  [ATTACH]23230[/ATTACH]

                  Cool..... I've got no idea how a jpg is different from a picture but...cool..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                    Cool..... I've got no idea how a jpg is different from a picture but...cool..
                    a JPG (or Jpeg) is just the type of picture file it is or what format it is in.

                    Common examples are .JPG, .GIF, .PNG

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      a JPG (or Jpeg) is just the type of picture file it is or what format it is in.

                      Common examples are .JPG, .GIF, .PNG
                      I knew that bro, just didn't understand what he wants to do differs from posting a picture.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                        I knew that bro, just didn't understand what he wants to do differs from posting a picture.
                        i know what i mean crabb man....

                        Comment


                        • action?

                          no barkn', no challenge matches....?

                          i'll start - wanna race to 5 re-match v col bille…..

                          i hear bill has a snooker table in his room....i played that game once or twice....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Miller View Post
                            no barkn', no challenge matches....?

                            i'll start - wanna race to 5 re-match v col bille…..

                            i hear bill has a snooker table in his room....i played that game once or twice....

                            Well heck. I'm in. I want a race to 5 with you for a buck or two ...lol.

                            Comment


                            • You got all you want Dustin. I will play everybody who is there cause I will have plenty of time after I go two and out like normal.

                              B
                              Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

                              Comment


                              • snooker table? sweet - I've gotten used to our weekly golf games here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X