2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I’m willing to make a fair game that I have the best of with anyone there...or a not so fair game that they don’t have the best of with anyone there. I hope that’s as clear as mud.

I would like all the money back I lost when I thought I had the best of it.:D Of course I have also outrun it a time or two.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
(albeit i suck at banks)

Brer Rabbit say "Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy. Yo kin burl me in url, yo kin burn me at de stake, but pleeze Missta, pleeze doan frow me inna briar pach."

(First chopper pilot I ever saw use "albeit." Correction: Army chopper pilot.) :D

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but work has gotten so busy for me that I will have to withdraw.

Who's managing the list of stand by list? Was Joey A. at the top?

Cory

chicagomike

Verified Member
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but work has gotten so busy for me that I will have to withdraw.

Cory

Geez...I'm sorry to see you can't make it. I guess busy at work can be a blessing or a curse depending on the situation.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Come to think of it...now maybe I can get a few of those twenties back with interest from Joey A. Thanks for keeping them safe Joey!:D

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Sorry for your withdrawal. Was hoping to see you again after 10 years.

Do I just use your entry fee?
JoeyA

Cory

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
So Sorry.

So Sorry.

No need to answer. ;-)

My wife just reminded me that I will be tied up for the next few weeks. Sorry, please remove me from the list. I know, we're dropping like flies.

Sincerely, I will miss attending this event. If I could get out of my additional duties here at home, I would definitely attend.:frus

JoeyA

Sorry for your withdrawal. Was hoping to see you again after 10 years.

Do I just use your entry fee?
JoeyA

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Ok, it appears we have a open spot. LSJohn or Doc, do you all want to play or anyone else. Getting close to last call.. I think Rowsey said he would play if we don't have another member taking the spot,so if anyone wants to get in let us know.