2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Did anyone approach Goldy about streaming this? Hopefully he would be interested...

I am sure Goldy would love to stream this but please, do not, NO NOT, let him announce. Have Miller control the announcing and let Goldy do one of his beautiful streams. If you want I can call him. I know he is going to stream the old timers event in October for me.:eek::cool:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I am sure Goldy would love to stream this but please, do not, NO NOT, let him announce. Have Miller control the announcing and let Goldy do one of his beautiful streams. If you want I can call him. I know he is going to stream the old timers event in October for me.:eek::cool:
Miller said he would call you today. He forgot yesterday.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
What do we want to do for shirts? I can obviously do T's and polos but what do we want on them? We can do the onepocket.org logo with the host location like we did at Chris's. Thoughts?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
What do we want to do for shirts? I can obviously do T's and polos but what do we want on them? We can do the onepocket.org logo with the host location like we did at Chris's. Thoughts?

Throwing in my 2 cents -- I wont be attending but I plan to buy a polo! :)

The 2 types we have done so far are:

- Use pool room's logo and type out the words onepocket.org under it (that is like Lacy's shirt and also the latest one for California Billiards).

- use the onepocket.org Logo and type the pool room's name under it (that is how Chris's is)

I think since Chris's did't have an official logo (correct me if I am wrong Matt), it worked out since we had the 1p.org logo plus the words of the pool room. i also think that Bill's place in Memphis may not have a logo per se in which case the 1p.org logo would work well and have the pool room name under it.

I am sure this comes down to price matt, but i am guessing if we have both logos (1p.org and the pool room's logo if they have one), that would make the price per shirt be higher?

If not, I think it's a no brainer to use both. If it is higher, and not much I would still probably pick to show both logos.

if we have to pick one only, as much as i LOVE our onepocket.org logo, i think it's pretty neat to have the shirts reflect the pool room's logo so that they all look different.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents, I'm buying one either way, whatever is decided. :)

chicagomike

Verified Member

Would anyone ever consider doing button up jerseys???

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

imo, i'd say go ahead and make an executive decision and do whatever you think....

;)

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Those look really cool Matt - i'll probably need 2 - since I figure I'd better get one for Jeanne since she's doing all the work that weekend while we have fun

John