2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

chicagomike

Verified Member
Okay, who is dropping out of this event? I have to clear my schedule to attend this event. You know, fishing engagements, party-time, local pool tournaments, family time, etc.

JoeyA

It’s a hard knock life...love to see you there Joey!

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Heresy......................

Heresy......................

I had a pool lesson to give yesterday at Lacy's Cue.

You can still get on my dance card. How about some 9 ball races to 11 on the bar box?

Don't be shy!

JoeyA

And Me:lol
Where were you today for free pool?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I had a pool lesson to give yesterday at Lacy's Cue.

You can still get on my dance card. How about some 9 ball races to 11 on the bar box?

Don't be shy!

JoeyA

Isn’t this a 1P site and aren’t you begging to play in a 1P tournament:eek::p:lol

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
I figured since you're getting "older", you wouldn't play any one pocket so I thought you would be willing to play something where the game itself told you what ball to shoot.

As it turned out today, you took the easy way out as usual. :frus:frus (Today he played a girl instead of me.) Pfffft.

JoeyA

Isn’t this a 1P site and aren’t you begging to play in a 1P tournament:eek::p:lol

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Southaven Lodging

Southaven Lodging

just booked a room at the Days Inn Southaven - less than a mile from Bill's room, google maps says 15 minute walk (if necessary....lol....). 2 double beds, non-smoking room for about $75/night.

8792 Hamilton Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 342-5847
wyndhamhotels.com

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Melee in Memphis Stream - Goldy

Melee in Memphis Stream - Goldy

Bill is going to run an ethernet cable out to whatever table he wants for the stream table. (I'm sure we'll be able to point the camera at other tables as necessary.....)

Spoke with Goldy again earlier this evening. I'm going to provide the camera and laptop and he is going to remote stream it for us. (My guess it will be comparable to Cincy's streams.)

My ETA is Friday afternoon, and we'll try to get the stream set up sometime that evening with Goldy walking us through it as necessary, with the intent to be up and running for the tourney on Saturday.

Thanks Goldy!

:)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Bill is going to run an ethernet cable out to whatever table he wants for the stream table. (I'm sure we'll be able to point the camera at other tables as necessary.....)

Spoke with Goldy again earlier this evening. I'm going to provide the camera and laptop and he is going to remote stream it for us. (My guess it will be comparable to Cincy's streams.)

My ETA is Friday afternoon, and we'll try to get the stream set up sometime that evening with Goldy walking us through it as necessary, with the intent to be up and running for the tourney on Saturday.

Thanks Goldy!

:)

Awesome...nice job! Can’t wait to get there!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
There is a 4-5ft long bar that is close to the tight table up front. I'm sure that will be where you will set up. Should have views of two tables there.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
just booked a room at the Days Inn Southaven - less than a mile from Bill's room, google maps says 15 minute walk (if necessary....lol....). 2 double beds, non-smoking room for about $75/night.

8792 Hamilton Road
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 342-5847
wyndhamhotels.com

Best Days Inn I ever stayed in.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
action?

action?

no barkn', no challenge matches....?

i'll start - wanna race to 5 re-match v col bille…..;)

i hear bill has a snooker table in his room....i played that game once or twice....

:p

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
no barkn', no challenge matches....?

i'll start - wanna race to 5 re-match v col bille…..;)

i hear bill has a snooker table in his room....i played that game once or twice....

:p
Well heck. I'm in. I want a race to 5 with you for a buck or two ...lol.