2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Sorry you can't make it Cory, I always enjoy our matches, and conversations.

I think Mr. Bill Rowsey should definitely play, we need as much MS. representation as we can get, plus he would be a favorite to win in my opinion.

I'm starting to get all tingly inside knowing I get to play one pocket for 5 straight days, if I don't run out of money of course, if i go busted by Sunday I hope you guys let me play some cheap on credit.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Volunteer

Volunteer

Matt has agreed to take my place and run the auction while i help and collect the money. Thanks buddy!

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Sorry you can't make it Cory, I always enjoy our matches, and conversations.

I think Mr. Bill Rowsey should definitely play, we need as much MS. representation as we can get, plus he would be a favorite to win in my opinion.

I'm starting to get all tingly inside knowing I get to play one pocket for 5 straight days, if I don't run out of money of course, if i go busted by Sunday I hope you guys let me play some cheap on credit.

Indeed. I'm getting tired of drawing you early, but we have had some very good matches. Well, some very good games within those matches, at least!

While I know this is logically impossible, good luck everyone!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Ok, it appears we have a open spot. LSJohn or Doc, do you all want to play or anyone else. Getting close to last call.. I think Rowsey said he would play if we don't have another member taking the spot,so if anyone wants to get in let us know.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=238467&postcount=14
^^^ entry list updated ^^^

anyone who meets the eligibility requirements (see post #1) and can be a late entry, let crabb man or myself know asap (618) 554-0710

:)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Please give me a call if you have opening. Put me on waiting list. But, I have to know by Monday 9/17. I would very much like to play.

Thank you, Robert. 817-875-1254:confused:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
uh oh, you boys better watch out! :)

Mr. Newkirk has been doing pretty well in these member tourneys if you haven't noticed...

Great field you all have, jealous as heck and hope I get to see some stream!

Enjoy!