X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
    This would be my choice.

[ATTACH]22883[/ATTACH]
    frank i thought about that but was concerned i would bring the 11 towards his pocket

Comment

This would be my choice.

[ATTACH]22883[/ATTACH]
      Exactly! This easy and safe shot wins the game if you can get locked onto the 9 ball. All of these proposed aggressive shots are losers unless you get lucky or hit them perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
        Bank the ten kicking out the nine with the cue ball. The cue ball comes to rest up near the one. Careful of the speed.
        I like this choice. Just use a little more than lag speed for 10 ball.

Comment

The Barber giving the rack a "trim" and going in behind the nine ball. That's my shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry matchin View Post
            The Barber giving the rack a "trim" and going in behind the nine ball. That's my shot.
            That's why I lost to you. I'm more of a Buzz Cut kind of guy.
            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
              Bank the ten kicking out the nine with the cue ball. The cue ball comes to rest up near the one. Careful of the speed.
              I love this shot but I scratch most of the time off the bottom ball , any hints on how to avoid that.
              I would normally hit it with a center ball.

Comment

This would be my choice.

[ATTACH]22883[/ATTACH]
                This is why Frank and Jerry win so many games: Select an easy to execute shot, and put the opponent into deep doo-doo.

Moving the 1-10-9 balls is a great shot, PROVIDED that all balls cooperate perfectly!.. Otherwise it could end up being a loser. As a second choice I might kick at the 10 off the foot rail, if I thought I could follow the CB up high enough to have the stack as a protector.

The more balls a shooter gets into motion, the higher the chance for something to leak out or screw up...

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                  This is why Frank and Jerry win so many games: Select an easy to execute shot, and put the opponent into deep doo-doo.

Moving the 1-10-9 balls is a great shot, PROVIDED that all balls cooperate perfectly!.. Otherwise it could end up being a loser. As a second choice I might kick at the 10 off the foot rail, if I thought I could follow the CB up high enough to have the stack as a protector.

The more balls a shooter gets into motion, the higher the chance for something to leak out or screw up...

~Doc
                  This shot is easy but I feel it doesn’t do enough of what I want in a shot when an easy opportunity arrives. Opportunity is here and I’m taking it. My shot does many things. Puts balls on my side. Takes balls away from his side. Puts me in control of the break, flipping the break over to me and if I am lucky making the ten. If that should happen, there is a good chance to run a few balls. It’s the conservatives against the shooters.
                  Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Frank you're the man, I agree with your shot. rather choke um no air no out.

Comment

This would be my choice.

[ATTACH]22883[/ATTACH]
                      I am not a fan of this shot because of the 11 ball going towards his pocket. I do like the 1 / 10 combo to my side.---Smitty

Comment

Originally posted by One pocket Smitty View Post
                        I am not a fan of this shot because of the 11 ball going towards his pocket. I do like the 1 / 10 combo to my side.---Smitty
                        I seriously doubt that the eleven ball will move more than three or four inches because of the softness and thinness of the hit.

Comment

Here are the potential results of my shot. I just cloned the 9 off the table for simplicity, but it would either go three rails at my hole or knock the one out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

No score WWYD

You are all smart folks, as evidenced by none of you choosing what I elected to do, which was a sell out not worth mentioning. After reading all your option, if I had to do it over, I think I like KY Bill’s bank on the ten. At first it looks like the scratch is there off the 9, but the more I look, I don’t see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chapo View Post
                              Here are the potential results of my shot. I just cloned the 9 off the table for simplicity, but it would either go three rails at my hole or knock the one out.

Good thinking Chapo.. What if you bump the duece and get a tiny space between it and Jojo.. You can win the game right there..Look at that nice line up of balls for you.. Hard to knock a shot where you can win the whole game and not give up a good shot. And if nine collides with one or ten, no big deal.. Right..? I also like shooting the one at the crevasse (as Josh R likes to say) to get it and ten to come over and also like Frank and Huey and others behind the nine ,, just be sure to not scratch off the ten (or directly in). I also like KBill's shot, banking the ten and taking out the nine.. Also want to take this opportunity to announce my running for public office.. Thank you.. Thank you. Think you all will love my platform and theme, which is"MOPGA..... Got some hats being made...We'll see what happens.. I love you all.. I really love this state.. I love this crowd..We're going to build a gigantic wall (it just went 10 ft higher) and make Mozambique fund it..... Sound good?? Seriously, it's a good shot, Chapo....
                              "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                                Good thinking Chapo.. What if you bump the duece and get a tiny space between it and Jojo.. You can win the game right there..Look at that nice line up of balls for you.. Hard to knock a shot where you can win the whole game and not give up a good shot. And if nine collides with one or ten, no big deal.. Right..? I also like shooting the one at the crevasse (as Josh R likes to say) to get it and ten to come over and also like Frank and Huey and others behind the nine ,, just be sure to not scratch off the ten (or directly in). I also like KBill's shot, banking the ten and taking out the nine.. Also want to take this opportunity to announce my running for public office.. Thank you.. Thank you. Think you all will love my platform and theme, which is"MOPGA..... Got some hats being made...We'll see what happens.. I love you all.. I really love this state.. I love this crowd..We're going to build a gigantic wall (it just went 10 ft higher) and make Mozambique fund it..... Sound good?? Seriously, it's a good shot, Chapo....
                                I like the shot, the 8 sticks out to foil things a bit but if you focus on getting him on the rail and near that 2 i think its a good shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X