No score WWYD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No score WWYD

You are bottom left (or right if looking from the head of the table)...

No score WWYD

Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you can’t kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I am light spinning the 5 playing the cue ball at the ten

Comment

Bank the ten kicking out the nine with the cue ball. The cue ball comes to rest up near the one. Careful of the speed.
        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
          Bank the ten kicking out the nine with the cue ball. The cue ball comes to rest up near the one. Careful of the speed.
          Good shot! I like this option a lot.

Comment

i like trying to freeze him behind the 2 off the 9 here. im sure i am not the first to say it. id play all cb.

you might get the 9 close to your hole three rails i swear there is a path there.

Comment

take a foul
              soft speed
              i am assuming the 3/4 are high enough so he cant shoot the 10
              if he can see the 10 from there the shot is no good
              Click image for larger version

Name:	no score wwyd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	399570

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you can’t kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.
                I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.

Comment

No score WWYD

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.

Yeah I was torn on this as well.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I like this shot. You can get all three balls going towards your side if hit firm enough. It is aggressive, but the kind of shot that wins games.
                    JOHN HENDERSON
                    Al Romero Cue
                    Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                      I like this shot. You can get all three balls going towards your side if hit firm enough. It is aggressive, but the kind of shot that wins games.
                      That is the shot I like

Comment

Originally posted by catkins View Post
                        I am light spinning the 5 playing the cue ball at the ten
                        Any day I am shooting straight, this is my shot without hesitation.

Any day I am shooting halfway straight... this is still my shot but paying more attention to stopping whitey on the 10.

Any day I am off, I am probably doing some sissy maneuver crossing over the 10 and running the cue into the 9 ball.

Comment

I'm in the camp that likes this option

as well. This option will protect the position after the execution of the shot and will give up fewer return shots than most other options.

Dr. Bill

Comment

This would be my choice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	one choice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	399571

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                              when i posted my shot i should have added i like this too
                              i like cincy's way more because i think there is more margin of error regarding accuracy and still turn out ok

Comment

Working...
                              X