Wwyd Jtompilot vs Mkbtank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwyd Jtompilot vs Mkbtank

The pilot flew into town yesterday and we battled for 10 hours. This was the only Wwyd we got and it’s not the sexiest but here goes...

No score. My shot. Jim has the pocket by the 6 ball and left me in jail.

Wwyd?

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

I'm kicking 2 rails at the 3 ball.

Comment

If the angle weren't there to masse off the 8 ball to the side rail, and then to above the opponent's side pocket, I'd likely kick 2 rails to the 3 ball.

~Doc

Comment

I was able to feather the 8 and bring CB back where it is now.
        Dan

Comment

wwyd

I think Cincy's shot is the best in this situation.

Comment

Thin the 1 with top left to go 2 rails and put him up table on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
              that's a good shot too Matt, especially being able to bridge comfortablly on the shot, I like it.

Comment

I rarely do this but I'd take a foul by kicking 2 rails (foot rail by 1ball then long rail ) up to his top corner.
                Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Take and intentional by kicking two rails diagonally towards the chalk on the side rail. It appears neither of those two stripped balls go into your opponents pocket.

Comment

for those taking the intentional (and I guess even for your shot Matt thinning the 1), wont the opponent just kick to the long rail and put you right behind the 1 on the next shot?

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
                      I rarely do this but I'd take a foul by kicking 2 rails (foot rail by 1ball then long rail ) up to his top corner.
                      This is what I saw also.
                      I am not left handed and would not even attempt to thin the 1.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                        for those taking the intentional (and I guess even for your shot Matt thinning the 1), wont the opponent just kick to the long rail and put you right behind the 1 on the next shot?
                        Yes he probably will try and put you behind the 1 ball, but the cue ball has to travel about 8 feet to end up there. I like this option better than attempting to kick to the other side of the stack.
                        If you leave him that 14 ball(in your diagram) he has a free combo bank and can hide you behind the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                          This is what I saw also.
                          I am not left handed and would not even attempt to thin the 1.
                          These old eyes couldn't see getting by the 5ball.
                          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
                            Thin the 1 and you probably dont get past those balls furthest out from the stack on your side.

I am in the 2 rails to top corner intentional camp.

Comment

wwyd

From the opposite corner uptable I am kicking the 1 ball toward my hole with medium pace. The 1 is close enough to the corner to make it easy to hit it right and the layout of the other balls doesn't leave much for your opponent . You have a good chance to pocket a ball in your hole or to hang one in the jaws. Either way you are a huge favorite to win the game. If the kick doesn't look good to you look at the cut on the 3 with inside english.(pocket speed)

Comment

Working...
                              X