2018 WCS - Freezer's Ice House 1-Pocket & 10-Ball Challenge!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Watched the first match and no disrespect meant to Chris but you could tell the 1 pocket knowledge part wasn't there. He shoots straight but made some wrong/bad shot choices.

See, now if he was a member here, he would be soaking up all this knowledge! :)

Any 1p.org members in the event? Bernie? Keith? Tres? Dave?

thanks for the stream Daniel!

EDIT - nvm, I found the brackets to see who was in it:

http://leaguepoolstats.com/manager/tournament_bracketnative.php?id=5982

Last edited:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I really enjoyed the commentating by Josh Roberts in the two matches that he sat in. He certainly knows what he is taking about and gives a number of suggestions for each shot and most of them are well thought out.
Thanks Sir Daniel for the stream. I wish I was there.
P.S Carla Johnson also did a fine job.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoyed the commentating by Josh Roberts in the two matches that he sat in. He certainly knows what he is taking about and gives a number of suggestions for each shot and most of them are well thought out.
Thanks Sir Daniel for the stream. I wish I was there.
P.S Carla Johnson also did a fine job.

She did, indeed. Excellent commentary on one pocket. Sounds like she has played the game a lot.

I posted a question during the time she was on, but nobody picked up on it. It is probably a question that has been talked about before on 1p.org. Why is it that very few women play one pocket? That is true at least in my experience. What would make them more interested? Is there a distaff side of One Pocket?