Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike

Is that him.??. The flared out nose.. His sheet. hmmm,, Would be a nice birthday gift to Doc. Not my find.. Just saw it on az...

"Born Into This"

i hope they catch the guy and he gets whats long overdue coming to him
    thanks for the thread jimmy

Comment

Has anyone notified Captain William Jackson of the Ocean Springs Police Department at 228-875-2211 in reference to the photo of Christopher Sanderson aka Jeff Cooper? I will do it, if no one has done it yet. Just let me know.

Comment

You’re right...sure does look like him. Can’t wait til they find him.
        Live long and play strong,
        -Chicagomike

Comment

Mike

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
          You’re right...sure does look like him. Can’t wait til they find him.

I agree it sure does. Man that would be great. And didn’t they have a cigarette butt also? So they could hopefully match DNA?
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Mike

This person has a Facebook profile and this pic was also on there. Apparently he has a tattoo. Not sure if this could help identify if it is indeed they guy.
            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM
              I apped the photo to make it more clear.
              Thanks, Jenny.Much better... Even if it turns out not to be him, this guy still needs to be found, too, I'd say..
              "Born Into This"

Comment

Working...
              X