Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
    Well, I can't arrive til Thurs evening. What time do they open on Friday ?

I will be available for action all day Friday And my road buddy Warren will be in action, too.

Would like to see rematch between Mike and Jason.
    I’m sure I’ll be getting some quality time with Jason since we’re both there Wednesday.

If you don’t have any pending engagements on Friday I’d look forward to playing some with you. It would be fantastic if they could open the room a few hours early.
    Live long and play strong,
    -Chicagomike

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
      So far I’m just playing with myself, so count me in...
      I play badly & prefer cheap - so I'm gonna be the ugly girl in the corner hoping for a dance.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jlcomp45 View Post
        I play badly & prefer cheap - so I'm gonna be the ugly girl in the corner hoping for a dance.

John

Wish I was going.. you’re just my type 😂
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcomp45 View Post

John
          Cheap is good and you have a chance to dance as long as the music is playing
          -Chicagomike

Comment

So far I’m just playing with myself, so count me in...
            Glad you found some action!!!
            -Chicagomike

Comment

I maybe to tired wed. to play after all that sleeping im going to be doing while Bille is driving 6 1/2 hours.

Shoooot!! Im going to have my pool stick already screwed together in the camper so I don't have to waste time doing that when we get there.

Lets get the rules out the way while we are at it.
              1. If any part of the ball is touching any part of the diamond or circle it is no good to shoot
              2. No 3 foul
              3. Touch a ball we just leave it or we try and get it back as best we can, this is never a big deal to me, even if you move a couple, im never trying to cheat or rearange balls, and if my opponent is than we wont need to play again, no big deal.
              This rules are not set in stone, just how i like to play, if anyone can think of anything else that may come up lets figure it out.

One more thing I always call TAILS!!!
              Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Wish I was going.. you’re just my type ��
                I'll see you at the Derby - and if they ever get around to picking dates for the members tournament next year there too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
                  I maybe to tired wed. to play after all that sleeping im going to be doing while Bille is driving 6 1/2 hours.

Shoooot!! Im going to have my pool stick already screwed together in the camper so I don't have to waste time doing that when we get there.

Lets get the rules out the way while we are at it.
                  1. If any part of the ball is touching any part of the diamond or circle it is no good to shoot
                  2. No 3 foul
                  3. Touch a ball we just leave it or we try and get it back as best we can, this is never a big deal to me, even if you move a couple, im never trying to cheat or rearange balls, and if my opponent is than we wont need to play again, no big deal.
                  This rules are not set in stone, just how i like to play, if anyone can think of anything else that may come up lets figure it out.

One more thing I always call TAILS!!!
                  Sounds good buddy!!! Normally I play 3 fouls, but we can flip for it. Tails!!! Also ball on break is a re-rack is how I normally gamble.
                  -Chicagomike

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                    Glad you found some action!!!

I like easy action. 🤣

Comment

I like easy action. 🤣
                      Sounds like you know your opponent pretty well...have you played him many times?
                      -Chicagomike

Comment

Hours of operation

We open at 11am Monday thru Friday and 12 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday. Good thing is we don’t have, normally about 2 am. When y’all get here y’all can change our schedule.....it’s all yours to organize...here to please. Surely looking forward to this. See you soon
                        Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

This is our standard...

Highest action gets table one which is a gold crown with diamond rubber and
                          4 1/4 inch pockets. Just covered this week. The Diamond has 4 1/4 pockets and plays great. So those would be my choices. RSVP for LARGE! Again, my number is 901-277-3740 and you can call to reserve Wednesday and Thursday, then it’s all yours. Does everyone want in a bank tournament, open to locals and anyone Friday night, if so I’ll announce it locally....just asking. Please override me if y’all don’t want my input.
                          Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Originally posted by southavenrecreationcenter View Post
                            Does everyone want in a bank tournament...

I’d play in a Banks tourney if I can, depends what’s shakin’

Comment

I will try and play in a bank tournament. If someone will explain how to play banks to me...I know I hit enough balls into the rails anyway without even trying...

B
                              Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by wgcp View Post
                                I will try and play in a bank tournament. If someone will explain how to play banks to me...I know I hit enough balls into the rails anyway without even trying...

B

Just hit everything hard and then act disappointed if nothing goes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X