Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
I maybe to tired wed. to play after all that sleeping im going to be doing while Bille is driving 6 1/2 hours:heh:heh.

Shoooot!! Im going to have my pool stick already screwed together in the camper so I don't have to waste time doing that when we get there.

Lets get the rules out the way while we are at it.
1. If any part of the ball is touching any part of the diamond or circle it is no good to shoot
2. No 3 foul
3. Touch a ball we just leave it or we try and get it back as best we can, this is never a big deal to me, even if you move a couple, im never trying to cheat or rearange balls, and if my opponent is than we wont need to play again, no big deal.
This rules are not set in stone, just how i like to play, if anyone can think of anything else that may come up lets figure it out.

One more thing I always call TAILS!!!

chicagomike

Verified Member
I maybe to tired wed. to play after all that sleeping im going to be doing while Bille is driving 6 1/2 hours:heh:heh.

Shoooot!! Im going to have my pool stick already screwed together in the camper so I don't have to waste time doing that when we get there.

Lets get the rules out the way while we are at it.
1. If any part of the ball is touching any part of the diamond or circle it is no good to shoot
2. No 3 foul
3. Touch a ball we just leave it or we try and get it back as best we can, this is never a big deal to me, even if you move a couple, im never trying to cheat or rearange balls, and if my opponent is than we wont need to play again, no big deal.
This rules are not set in stone, just how i like to play, if anyone can think of anything else that may come up lets figure it out.

One more thing I always call TAILS!!!

Sounds good buddy!!! Normally I play 3 fouls, but we can flip for it. Tails!!! Also ball on break is a re-rack is how I normally gamble.

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Hours of operation

Hours of operation

We open at 11am Monday thru Friday and 12 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday. Good thing is we don’t have, normally about 2 am. When y’all get here y’all can change our schedule.....it’s all yours to organize...here to please. Surely looking forward to this. See you soon

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
This is our standard...

This is our standard...

Highest action gets table one which is a gold crown with diamond rubber and
4 1/4 inch pockets. Just covered this week. The Diamond has 4 1/4 pockets and plays great. So those would be my choices. RSVP for LARGE! Again, my number is 901-277-3740 and you can call to reserve Wednesday and Thursday, then it’s all yours. Does everyone want in a bank tournament, open to locals and anyone Friday night, if so I’ll announce it locally....just asking. Please override me if y’all don’t want my input.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I will try and play in a bank tournament. If someone will explain how to play banks to me...I know I hit enough balls into the rails anyway without even trying...

B

youngstown

Verified Member
Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

I will try and play in a bank tournament. If someone will explain how to play banks to me...I know I hit enough balls into the rails anyway without even trying...

B

Just hit everything hard and then act disappointed if nothing goes in.

chicagomike

Verified Member
4 1/4 inch pockets. Just covered this week. The Diamond has 4 1/4 pockets and plays great. So those would be my choices. RSVP for LARGE! Again, my number is 901-277-3740 and you can call to reserve Wednesday and Thursday, then it’s all yours. Does everyone want in a bank tournament, open to locals and anyone Friday night, if so I’ll announce it locally....just asking. Please override me if y’all don’t want my input.

I wouldn’t mind bumping a couple balls....oh wait. That sounds weird. Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. I you get a tournament together I will play unless I’m in a real good game.

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

I think we might be better off waiting to see about running a bank tournament until we see if there is enough interest. There will most likely be a lot of people matching up. Also... i'm afraid we have quite a few players who like to play LONG sessions...I hope you can catch up on sleep before we get there..lol

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

I’d play in a Banks tourney if I can, depends what’s shakin’

B

I wouldn’t mind bumping a couple balls....oh wait. That sounds weird. Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. I you get a tournament together I will play unless I’m in a real good game.

count me in.
:)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Don't get me wrong, i'm the one that suggested a bank tournament might be fun. IF we have enough interest. What would you all suggest as a entry fee? Double elim or single ? Limit on amount of players? Number of tables used? Lets hear some suggestions or ideas.