Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

chicagomike

Verified Member
We’re just about about a week out and I’m jonzin’ for action. Looks like I’ll be getting in Wednesday evening. Looks like I’ll have some pre-planned dance time with Hardmix, but I’m looking to fill my card...Newkirk? Pilot? 1 hole nut? Anyone else? ..what y’all doing next week? Anyone else jonzin’?

Anyone else out there stirring things up for Memphis? If so...Who’s playin’ who?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
We’re just about about a week out and I’m jonzin’ for action. Looks like I’ll be getting in Wednesday evening. Looks like I’ll have some pre-planned dance time with Hardmix, but I’m looking to fill my card...Newkirk? Pilot? 1 hole nut? Anyone else? ..what y’all doing next week? Anyone else jonzin’?

Anyone else out there stirring things up for Memphis? If so...Who’s playin’ who?

You're killin me Mike! :frus

That's ok, I will see some of you at the derby i hope!

by the way, one of you two better let me know how your session goes, that should be a great match up! (you vs Ben)

good luck to all ~

chicagomike

Verified Member
Jason and I will be there Wednesday afternoon. I am sure someone wants to play against dead money.

B

Sounds good...it will be nice to see you both! I’m sure you’re bank game will be even stronger than before. I might stick to 1hole with you if you don’t mind sir. I hope I’m ready for a Jason...he plays dang good. Banks tournament at Red Shoes this weekend if you’re not doing anything.

chicagomike

Verified Member
You're killin me Mike! :frus

That's ok, I will see some of you at the derby i hope!

by the way, one of you two better let me know how your session goes, that should be a great match up! (you vs Ben)

good luck to all ~

Sorry Cincy...couldn’t help myself. I know Ben plays good...hoping to hold my own for a little while. Derby for sure!

youngstown

Verified Member
Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

So far I’m just playing with myself, so count me in...

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Well, I can't arrive til Thurs evening. What time do they open on Friday ?

I will be available for action all day Friday:D And my road buddy Warren will be in action, too.

Would like to see rematch between Mike and Jason.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

I will be available for action all day Friday:D And my road buddy Warren will be in action, too.

I wish I didn’t have to fly that weekend:(
I’d love to see you and the 1P gang again

chicagomike

Verified Member

I’m sure I’ll be getting some quality time with Jason since we’re both there Wednesday.

If you don’t have any pending engagements on Friday I’d look forward to playing some with you. It would be fantastic if they could open the room a few hours early.