South Haven Bank tournament sign up list

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Let me know here if you are going to play so we know how many we have. Keep in mind we are limited to 32 with the locals so get signed up so you don't get shut out. No deposit needed for onepocket.org players also entered in the one pocket

1. Matt Hilton .org
2. Dustin Miller .org
3. Billie Miller .org
4. John Crabb .org
5. Mike Eck .org
6. Mark Mariani .org
7. Ben Smith .org
8. John Frey .local
9. ANDY Warren .local
10. Anthony Short .local
11. Billy Garrett .local
12. Robbie Harrington .local
13. Paul dodge .local
14. Ronald Kelly .local
15. Johnny Willis .local
16. Bill Rowsey .local
17. Dan Moran .org

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Auction

Auction

At least us hacks can all fight over him in the calcutta
I hope everybody brings plenty of cash. I have the feeling there are going to be large auctions for both tournaments so don't get shut out. Probably my best shot at winning cash this trip so i'm bidding on several.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Can’t wait to meet a few of your locals:D

Just to be clear they aren't my locals. More like Billie's. I'm not from there or know any of those players. Our ole buddy JB said on Facebook he's too busy farming and hunting but he's been keeping a eye on us...lol

chicagomike

Verified Member
Just to be clear they aren't my locals. More like Billie's. I'm not from there or know any of those players. Our ole buddy JB said on Facebook he's too busy farming and hunting but he's been keeping a eye on us...lol

Gotcha John...whoever is around I will be looking forward to meeting them. That’s one thing I love about getting out to new places is the new people. I’m glad JB is enjoying the outdoors. It’s an awesome place to be. BTW...I’ll take myself for $20.00 in the calcutta.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Gotcha John...whoever is around I will be looking forward to meeting them. That’s one thing I love about getting out to new places is the new people. I’m glad JB is enjoying the outdoors. It’s an awesome place to be. BTW...I’ll take myself for $20.00 in the calcutta.

Don't worry bro, I got your back...