cincy_kid ==VS== Hardmix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cincy_kid ==VS== Hardmix

We are going to be playing some around 6 PM EST this evening and hopefully if the stream is up and running, anyone interested in seeing me get whooped up on can tune in for free:

https://www.breakers-grill.com/watch/

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
    We are going to be playing some around 6 PM EST this evening and hopefully if the stream is up and running, anyone interested in seeing me get whooped up on can tune in for free:

https://www.breakers-grill.com/watch/
    Join the club!

Comment

You both are more than capable of defending yourselves and taking the cheese from me.

Comment

Unfortunately I did the same darn thing as last time vs the pilot. I couldn't sleep the night before due to the excitement of playing so I end up working all day then playing pool on no sleep, something I vow to try and never do again!!

However, not taking anything away from Ben because I can't beat him on my best day at 100%, but I would have at least liked to give him a better match anyways.

So although my wallet left a little lighter than when we started, I had fun and got to spend some time with one of my buds and that's always worth it anytime I can make it happen.

I did take a pic of a WWYD I will post later too.

Good to see you man and see you at the Derby if not sooner!

Here's a pic of us right when we finished:

Comment

I watched a few hours and you had some great moments and I thought you held up pretty good. Ben is a beast of a straight shooter on those long shots.

Comment

I can sympathize on the lack of sleep, it just kills your performance. It was clear to me Chris was not firing on all cylinders. I will be back hopefullly before the Derby. If not I will see you up there.

Comment

Ben plays jam up and Chris can also come with some heat. It’s all about the fun and hanging out with the 1P guys. Nice pic

Comment

I tried watching the match and for some reason couldn’t get the link to show...I’m not real good with that stuff. Sorry I missed it...sounded like some good play. I know how straight Ben shoots when he is on his game. Cincy sounds like you hung in there, but no sleep is rough. I’m just getting back to my normal sleep schedule after getting back from the Memphis tourney.

By the way...great picture!!!
                Live long and play strong,
                -Chicagomike

Comment

Ben is great guy and a great shooter.
                  If you ever make it to Atlanta to see him it would be good to meet you and play a little.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                    I tried watching the match and for some reason couldn’t get the link to show...I’m not real good with that stuff. Sorry I missed it...sounded like some good play. I know how straight Ben shoots when he is on his game. Cincy sounds like you hung in there, but no sleep is rough. I’m just getting back to my normal sleep schedule after getting back from the Memphis tourney.

By the way...great picture!!!
                    Thats strange about the stream, i watched a few hours with only some minor lagging

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys and sounds good if i am ever in Atlanta brexit, you got it!

Comment

I don't know what it is, but something seems a little off about that smile, cincy...

pj <- can't put my finger on it...
                        chgo

[ATTACH]09333[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
                          I don't know what it is, but something seems a little off about that smile, cincy...

pj <- can't put my finger on it...
                          chgo

[ATTACH]09333[/ATTACH]
                          lol, good one...

Comment

Working...
                          X